The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Bought mine when I lived in Wi & yes, it was gararged & not driven from Dec - Mar. Way to much salt mix on roads back there. Roads would never be clear if they didn't melt that crap. Don't drive mine here any more than necessary when it crappy, wideass tires, no traction, etc not good combo in bad weather...

bump for traveling banner updates.

Sweet hurry up west coasters

After Cali, it's headed to the Pacific Northwest, then to Canada, then to the northern states, then back-east. I think Arska and the European guys get it after that. Maybe they will send it to you? :D

How's the shoulder?

The banner made it to AZ safe and sound.

Attachments

• 2013121795165648.jpg
    2013121795165648.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 43
The banner is in Phoenix. Rick is having it signed today and will send it to California next.

I thought Rhode Island was next on the list, aka hawk02????:dontknow: Let me know:rock::burnout:

Ladies and gentlemen, you asked and we delivered! I received confirmation today that the banner is indeed ready to go and will be making the rounds. This thread is for you to sign up to receive the banner. 3 rules you are agreeing to upon signing up: 1) You will sign it and ship it to the next member in a timely manner so it can make its rounds 2) Refrain from profanity in your signature and 3) A picture of the banner with your truck is required and must be posted on this thread. Let's get this banner on the road shall we!! :D

The current list is as follows:
1. Viperhauler - SIGNED
2. VPRPWRD - SIGNED
3. caveman / Mopar - SIGNED
4. VenomTruck - SIGNED
5. 06SRT10 and the Phoenix crew - en route
6. Hawk02
7. DOWURKSON
8. ViperCLKGTR
9. mysrt10
10. chaynick
11. BlackMamba50
12. SRT2Slow / Privatetoe
13. beastly1
14. scottrobinson
15. skyy406
16. s8taxatty
17. bwellmaker
18. BLACK MAMBA
19. spdrcrj
20. MYTRAM
21. MurderedQC
22. madmanadam
23. jj2329
24. srt10viper
25. Bmxam962
26. SRT10R
27. Venomous1 Racing and the Texas crew
28. Airbound

#6 after Phoenix?? No biggie if it's already on it's way to CA, my 10 is in storage so the pic will be in the storage area, just wanna make sure it gets here. Thanks.

Hawk02 should be next unless there has been a change of plans that I'm not aware of.

Venomous, I see you get it before me, I think we should drive half way from waco to SA to meet ill sign we do lunch see if any other trucks want to meet up and make a show out of it!!! fuk the mail, takes to long!!

Hell, I didn't know about no stinkin list, lol. I'll send to whomever was next, :D

PM me your address Hawk02, I have a few sigs to get on it and it will be sent out ASAP.

We will try to get this out to you today. If not by 12:00 tomorrow. If will post up as soon as I mail it out.

Caveman, Chris, I just got the last signature on the "Banner" & I'm heading to the Post Office to mail it out. Chris you should have it soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back