The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

More pics of the banner with the trucks!!!!!!

Caveman, Chris, I just got the last signature on the "Banner" & I'm heading to the Post Office to mail it out. Chris you should have it soon.
Just to clarify, I am caveman and my name is Chris. I sent the banner to Rick and have been texting with you about the banner. The person you sent it to is hawk02 and his name is also Chris. The address I (caveman-Chris) sent you yesterday is for hawk02, also names Chris. Anyone confused yet?

Just to clarify, I am caveman and my name is Chris. I sent the banner to Rick and have been texting with you about the banner. The person you sent it to is hawk02 and his name is also Chris. The address I (caveman-Chris) sent you yesterday is for hawk02, also names Chris. Anyone confused yet?

Only Jim, but that's normal. :D

Dos Chris's. I got Chris's(R.I.) address from Chris (CO.) & sent it to Chris(R.I.) per Chris's(CO.) instructions. If that's not right I'm going to have a cold beverage, hell I'll go have a beer anyway.

Dos Chris's. I got Chris's(R.I.) address from Chris (CO.) & sent it to Chris(R.I.) per Chris's(CO.) instructions. If that's not right I'm going to have a cold beverage, hell I'll go have a beer anyway.

It looks correct to me.

So I guess it's coming to Chris, hawk02, in RI?????? LOL

Yes, Chris(R.I.) I mailed it to your attention today at 11:30. It's a long trip from Arizona to R.I. so the "Banner" will be parched so you will need to buy it a cold beer. Rick & I got it hooked while it was staying with us. Sorry.

Yes, Chris(R.I.) I mailed it to your attention today at 11:30. It's a long trip from Arizona to R.I. so the "Banner" will be parched so you will need to buy it a cold beer. Rick & I got it hooked while it was staying with us. Sorry.

C'mon Caveman, post those damn pics. :(

Just got it in the mail this afternoon, I will sign it and get the PIC on thursday when I go start the truck in storage, miserable weather today and holidays the next 2. Hopefully have it out to the next on the list Thursday or Friday the latest!!!!!!!!

Just got it in the mail this afternoon, I will sign it and get the PIC on thursday when I go start the truck in storage, miserable weather today and holidays the next 2. Hopefully have it out to the next on the list Thursday or Friday the latest!!!!!!!!

That's alot of down time for one sig. Pull that truck out and take pic in the snow. :D

Too late today and family plans the next 2, aka Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, it will be done Thursday, dark out now anyway....Sucks around here this time of year.....

And no way Jim was posting pics, he kept bitching about how dark his phone screen was. He didn't even know you could change the brightness on his phone. :D

Too late today and family plans the next 2, aka Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, it will be done Thursday, dark out now anyway....Sucks around here this time of year.....

I'm just messing with you bro, its 70 and sunny here. :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back