The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Who is next?

The current list is as follows:
1. Viperhauler - SIGNED
2. VPRPWRD - SIGNED
3. caveman / Mopar - SIGNED
4. VenomTruck - SIGNED
5. 06SRT10 and the Phoenix crew - SIGNED
6. Hawk02 -SIGNED
7. DOWURKSON -SIGNED
8. ViperCLKGTR
9. mysrt10
10. chaynick
11. BlackMamba50
12. SRT2Slow / Privatetoe
13. beastly1
14. scottrobinson
15. skyy406
16. s8taxatty
17. bwellmaker
18. BLACK MAMBA
19. spdrcrj
20. MYTRAM
21. MurderedQC
22. madmanadam
23. jj2329
24. srt10viper
25. Bmxam962
26. SRT10R
27. Venomous1 Racing and the Texas crew
28. Airbound
29. ViperDad
30. GutsyGecko

This thing moves sooo slow...

I know what you mean. If it was only at the person's house for 2 days it would still take a week for each person to see it with shipping. So when someone, not mentioning any names, sits on it for a month it really slows down the process.

Any new pics yet??

How about it? Where are the pics at?

Damn, 19 days since we sent it and only two new sigs? I told you that thing should of stayed on the west coast. :D

Damn, 19 days since we sent it and only two new sigs? I told you that thing should of stayed on the west coast. :D

Yep, it took us Western Colorado guys a couple hours to get two signatures, find a spot to grab pictures, do a great burnout, and send the banner on. :D

At this rate we might have it finished by end of the year :). Then again I can't say anything my truck has been down like 17 months :(

Why doesn't it just get sent to next closest person on list instead of criss crossing country and wasting days in transit?

Why doesn't it just get sent to next closest person on list instead of criss crossing country and wasting days in transit?

That would be more efficient, and if somebody wants to figure out how to do that they are welcome to do so. I just don't have the time or desire to figure it out.

I really wish I followed this better! If I knew Hawk02 had it I would have driven to him to sign it!!!

I thought of that after I sent it on it's way, didn't think your truck was accessable. sorry bro!!!!! Just think about the new Viper T/A we will all have soon.........

Get your name on the list and we can get a pic at BassPro this season!!!!!!!!

Add ShogunTX to the list, we'll get the West Texas guys in on it....maybe the gang from The Car Chasers too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back