The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Oh the camera, I'm at work now. I will post them when I get off or in the morning

So I PMed the guy next on the list and have not received a reply. Going on Day-5 now. If I don't get anything by tomorrow night I'm gonna have to skip.

So I PMed the guy next on the list and have not received a reply. Going on Day-5 now. If I don't get anything by tomorrow night I'm gonna have to skip.

I agree. I don't want to hold it up for a week waiting for someone to get back to you.

Yeah, where are the pics?

We want pics! We want pics! and an update as to where the banner is would be nice too!! :D

It's starting to look like there are some slackers on this list. If you can't get the banner turned around quickly post it up so we know where it is. Once you put it in the mail, Post it up so we know where it is going. According to the list it is either at ViperCLKGTR (#9) waiting for an address or it is at MYSRT10 (#10) so someone please sound out.

Andy, I suggest that you ask everyone on the list for their email and their postal address and put a list together along with a list of phone numbers so you can call to verify that they are in country and can receive it at the time it is headed in their direction or if they need to be moved on the list to a later date when they will be available.

Just a thought to help keep it moving.

It's starting to look like there are some slackers on this list. If you can't get the banner turned around quickly post it up so we know where it is. Once you put it in the mail, Post it up so we know where it is going. According to the list it is either at ViperCLKGTR (#9) waiting for an address or it is at MYSRT10 (#10) so someone please sound out.

Andy, I suggest that you ask everyone on the list for their email and their postal address and put a list together along with a list of phone numbers so you can call to verify that they are in country and can receive it at the time it is headed in their direction or if they need to be moved on the list to a later date when they will be available.

Just a thought to help keep it moving.

This is a great idea Rick! For the remaining people on the list, let the PMs fly and send me your address, phone number and any other pertinent information so I can make contact with you when the banner is set to be shipped. If anybody needs to get a hold of me my cell # is all over this forum but here it is again. 570-449-5591

Back