The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I think it's coming my way.

That it is, I waited ample time to hear back from the next person on the list but finally skipped them so chaynick is getting it. Only problem is they closed the post office because of this horrible winter storm that was anything but.

Its all taped up ready to ship just sitting in the corner.

I took cool pics that looked good on the camera but blown up just looked like @$$. So I took some back up pics but cant find the camera. Im off because of the big bad storm tomorrow so Im going to tear the house up tomorrow.

Alright sirs it's officially on it's way to Chaynick.

Here's the back-up pics I had:

Ok, i got the banner on monday. Tried to contact Viperchamp, Frosty05, Jerew65 and Mysrt10, so far I just got Viperchamp set for signing it tomorrow. I will give everybody else 'til sunday and the banner will be on its way to BlackMamba50.
Here is the proof:

Banner_SM_zps85197672.jpg

Had to take the picture in the garage because there is -6000 outside.

Last edited:
I love the bottom pose

Ok, i got the banner on monday. Tried to contact Viperchamp, Frosty05, Jerew65 and Mysrt10, so far I just got Viperchamp set for signing it tomorrow. I will give everybody else 'til sunday and the banner will be on its way to BlackMamba50.
Here is the proof:

Banner_SM_zps85197672.jpg

Had to take the picture in the garage because there is -6000 outside.

Awesome! I'm glad to see it is making the rounds, slowly but surely

That's o.k. just post up some Friday A$$.................

Update on banner location?

Yea and whoever has it, please send it back to me for this upcoming Mopar Show. Ill send it along afterwards to the next person in line.

Thought this thing got lost.......PICS?????

Your right. Weren't we suppose to take a pic of the banner with our 10 & post it before we shipped it to the next member. That way we all could keep track of where it is & who is next on the list.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back