The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I'm new to all this so what happens when the signing is done?

• It travels the show scene (Mopar Nationals).
  • It is dipped in bronze and hung outside Ford's Corporate office.
  • It is dipped in bronze and hung outside GM's Corporate office.
  • It is boxed up and sits in someone's garage and then 10 years later is sold at a garage sale.
  • Lightning and Chevy SS owners out bid themselves in trying to buy it.
  • No one really knows.

I'm new to all this so what happens when the signing is done?

• It travels the show scene (Mopar Nationals).
  • It is dipped in bronze and hung outside Ford's Corporate office.
  • It is dipped in bronze and hung outside GM's Corporate office.
  • It is boxed up and sits in someone's garage and then 10 years later is sold at a garage sale.
  • Lightning and Chevy SS owners out bid themselves in trying to buy it.
  • No one really knows.

It gets hung on the wall in my shop and I admire it every day. I then send it to members who want to have the banner present at their GTGs. It will make for some great memories as the years pass.

I am working on placing an order for these now. Please add you name to this post, and the color scheme you prefer. Cost is $185.00 each, shipped, and they could be ready to ship in a week, assuming there are enough of us that want them.

Bump. Guys, several of you said you would be interested in having these for your garage. They can do them in any primary color combo, on white or black backgrounds. But, we need 10 of us to be committed. Please either post up if you are interested, or PM or text me (970)462-1173, ASAP.

For all of you that want one of your own, I can arrange that. Cost is $185.00 each.

Mopar will be signing the signature banner before it leaves Western Colorado. If there are any other '10 owners lurking around in my part of the world, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Bring that 700hp daily driver over here and get it. I want to go for a ride!

Dude you need to clear out your in box - it's full and I can't send you a message. Anyway, I'm the only one I know personally who still has his 10.

Dude you need to clear out your in box - it's full and I can't send you a message. Anyway, I'm the only one I know personally who still has his 10.

Thanks. I cleared my inbox. We need 5 of us to get the price down. What colors do you want?

When will the banner begin its journey & where will be its first stop?? In other words "What's the plan man"?

Sign me up. I'll hang it on the side of the truck and take a pic in front of the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Since Chrysler (Dodge) is now owned by Fiat, I'll also take a pic of it next to my red Fiat in my sig.

When will the banner begin its journey & where will be its first stop?? In other words "What's the plan man"?

It starts the journey in South Carolina with viperhauler and will go from there. I am hoping it starts traveling this week.

Sign me up. I'll hang it on the side of the truck and take a pic in front of the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Since Chrysler (Dodge) is now owned by Fiat, I'll also take a pic of it next to my red Fiat in my sig.

I think I can get a pix of it on my 10 next to my business partner's Fiat Abarth, which looks ridiculous next to an Ram SRT 10. It looks like a clown-car.

No disrespect dude but when you're 6'3" and 315lbs, you don't fit in many vehicles.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back