The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

I think I can get a pix of it on my 10 next to my business partner's Fiat Abarth, which looks ridiculous next to an Ram SRT 10. It looks like a clown-car.

No disrespect dude but when you're 6'3" and 315lbs, you don't fit in many vehicles.

I believe he was referring to the Ferrari in his sig.

Edit: I see there are pics above.

What ever happened to buying a flag for our garages?

Let me check on them for you.

wow...if there's actual VTCOA flags, that'd be fantastic! I'd like to get one too. White and blue if able.

wow...if there's actual VTCOA flags, that'd be fantastic! I'd like to get one too. White and blue if able.

Yes, we need to get 10 people committed to get a batch of these made.

I did. This is the red "Fiat" I was referring to. :rock:

Now I get it. Fiat as in "an authoritative decree or an arbitrary decree". Not the car. I can miss the obvious.:dontknow: But I still can't fit into anything small.

I've PM'd those of you who said you would wanted a personal banner to keep. The printer is ready to start on them. We have enough of us committed that the price came down quite a bit. Please let me know ASAP what color banner and font each of you would like. Payment instructions were in the PM.

For anyone else that wants one, please let me know so we can add your banner to the order. PM or text works (Chris 970-462-1173).

Can I get pm with price white with blue font

We are working on getting all the ordered together and getting them in production, myself or caveman will PM later.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back