The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

Nice job keeping it moving guys!

Mike this would be a good time for you to start trying to
Get in touch with Hawaiisrt for his addres since sinus is
Going to move down on position.

And remember, whoever doesn't move the banner along
Has to spend the night with caveman chris

Actually.... I will be in Hawaii (Oahu)! Lol.. maybe HawaiiSRT and i can sign it together?

Last edited:
I got the banner today!!! Looks awesome. I am meeting up on Sunday with a guy local to me for pics. I will mail it on Monday. I was busy at work last few days. Do u want me to send it to sinus or the Hawaiisrt guy?

I got the banner today!!! Looks awesome. I am meeting up on Sunday with a guy local to me for pics. I will mail it on Monday. I was busy at work last few days. Do u want me to send it to sinus or the Hawaiisrt guy?

try to contact hawaiisrt, if you can't make contact with him, skip sinus and go to the next on the list.

Nice job keeping it moving guys!

Mike this would be a good time for you to start trying to
Get in touch with Hawaiisrt for his addres since sinus is
Going to move down on position.

And remember, whoever doesn't move the banner along
Has to spend the night with caveman chris

*crosses fingers that banner quits moving so efficiently.

Has "The Banner" been overseas yet? Once it's finished we may have to start over again. We have two new owners here in Phoenix, although they may be dead of old age before it gets back around. Just saying.

Just sent a PM to HawaiiSRT. My wife is going to mail it for me on Monday since I will be out of town for a few weeks. If I can't get a hold of HawaiiSRT, Sinus19 will be back in a week or so. My wife can wait a few extra days to mail it.

I am in vegas for the wsop and then going to new york for vaca with my wife and kids. Wont be back in hawaii for a little while. Im sorry guys :-(

Received PM FROM HAWAIISRT. He is out of town for a few weeks. I think the best solution to this is for me to mail it to sinus19 in a few days. I am going out of town tomorrow. I can't keep trying to reach out to new people to coordinate next person. My wife is going to mail it for me while I am gone. Thoughts?

If McDoogle is next on the list. I can drive it to his house tonight after I meet up with the local guy to sign it. That would work out best for me.

If mcdoogle1975 is that close then by all means drive it over! Then make him buy you a beer, but only one cause you have to drive back and we want you to make it to that vacation!!

If mcdoogle1975 is that close then by all means drive it over! Then make him buy you a beer, but only one cause you have to drive back and we want you to make it to that vacation!!

I did receive a pm from Mike today I just responded and asked if he wanted to meet up half way. Waiting his response now. I don't have my 10 back from the shop as of yet but I can still sign and keep it moving.

Update......
I touched base with Mike and he is going to mail the banner to me, I will sign as soon as I get it and send it right back out.....sorry i won't have any pics to post as my 10 is in the shop:-(

Take it by the shop and do a picture with your "SUPPORT STAFF" Around the truck!

I wish...... I live in upstate ny and my truck is in new jersey..... almost 6 hours away:-( been gone 2 weeks and I'm dying here........can't wait to get her back.

I wish...... I live in upstate ny and my truck is in new jersey..... almost 6 hours away:-( been gone 2 weeks and I'm dying here........can't wait to get her back.
What shop is it at? I live in NJ and it would be nice to know about any shops that other 10 owners use.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back