The Official "Help SANTEEN install his Paxton" thread

he thinks I'm kidding, its a 10-20k dumbass move, I dont care who ya are, yeah it can be done, and you may get away with it, but all it takes is one sliver of aluminum, just one, and your bill goes up 10k bucks.
can you afford it santeen? or would you rather take an xtra couple hours and not be lazy and drop the pan down a bit?

viperhauler said:
Hell....I'll drive down there myself and kick you in the nuts if you don't take off the pan:D

I'm pretty close. I can go kick him in the nuts for you. I'm off all week, so the second I see a post about him taping it in place, I can get down there in a couple hours :D

I worked on a mustang that chewed up the guides for the timing chains. When we removed the pan, the oil was silver. We flushed the motor, cleaned the pan and stuck a magnetic drain plug in. My friend drove it for another year (another 60k miles) before trading it in. All the oil changes he did after that (proabably about 12) the magnetic plug had metal on it. And we thought we flushed it really well.

I vote for pulling the pan off.

SANTEEN said:
Oh, I got BIG SEXY right where I want him.;) :D :D I figure I'll lure him over here with some food, malibu, pineapple and promise him Joy will walk around showing clevage.:rock:
she has to put out

queen i already told you to pull the pan,and you will......or i'll have torrie detune your truck down to 425 hp

flchub said:
queen i already told you to pull the pan,and you will......or i'll have torrie detune your truck down to 125 hp

Fixed :D

Santeen, Be sure you buy a HUGE box of Fruity Pebbles and have a BIG Tupperware bowl for Chubby, that will make him a lot happier than cleavage. And, whatever you do, don't borrow anything from him!!!:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Santeen, Be sure you buy a HUGE box of Fruity Pebbles and have a BIG Tupperware bowl for Chubby, that will make him a lot happier than cleavage. And, whatever you do, don't borrow anything from him!!!:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:

LOL:D

Steve, I have stood beside you with everything you have done to the truck, top shelf all the way.... If you tap that oil pan to try and save a few hours and take the cheep easy way out, I am personally going to give you $hit every chance I get and IF it goes up in smoke I will be the first to say "I TOLD YOU SO".

To do this and not do it right is wrong and YOU KNOW IT.... (Please note NO smile face) ......

On the missing parts, why don't you simply contact Paxton for a list of parts and compare it against what you have.... D'uh.... You can then get the missing parts from them, Problem solved :)

Da1Chief said:
On the missing parts, why don't you simply contact Paxton for a list of parts and compare it against what you have.... D'uh.... You can then get the missing parts from them, Problem solved :)
I have the list. I'm going through it section by section. And yes ladies, my guys are going to pull the pan this weekend at my shop. :) What's involved in doing the pan on the '06 QC's? I heard it's a bitch on the QC's.

FATJACK said:

Hey.......lay of the Fruity Peebles. They are the shiznit! :rock:

....at 125 horsepower I can race him with my Hemi and probably win!:eek:

SANTEEN said:
I have the list. I'm going through it section by section. And yes ladies, my guys are going to pull the pan this weekend at my shop. :) What's involved in doing the pan on the '06 QC's? I heard it's a bitch on the QC's.

We want pics. Not that we dont believe you :D

Da1Chief said:
Steve, I have stood beside you with everything you have done to the truck, top shelf all the way.... If you tap that oil pan to try and save a few hours and take the cheep easy way out, I am personally going to give you $hit every chance I get and IF it goes up in smoke I will be the first to say "I TOLD YOU SO".

To do this and not do it right is wrong and YOU KNOW IT.... (Please note NO smile face) ......
Chief, I would never do anything to hurt your twin. :)

walbert said:
We want pics. Not that we dont believe you :D
You will have pics. I may even try and have one of my guys hang out after work today and atleast start on it.

i was really looking forward to a miami GTG:D :D :D

we could go fishing with steve and the sct;)

we could throw dog shit at him...:eek:

put him in a vice and open him up with a very expensive knife:puke:

but whatever...i got some pics of "somebody's oil pan" ... off the truck...

Pan is out and ready to be tapped!! :rock: Dan and Tony have the pics.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back