The official Southern Truck Shootout website is live.

Jason, like we talked boss , last minute things, not gonna make it, sorry bossman, but get with me afterwards we will talk on panama and next years sts bud

Not the first one that I saw. There was one Dakota and the diesel boy's showed up blowing smoke. They got beat out by a new F250 with a tune and dpfe delete. I was hoping for some Viper trucks to beat on and I'm slow.

Not the first one that I saw. There was one Dakota and the diesel boy's showed up blowing smoke. They got beat out by a new F250 with a tune and dpfe delete. I was hoping for some Viper trucks to beat on and I'm slow.

I got something you can beat on!!!!

Just another Ford dick talking shit!!!

Don't forget my Jeep that would have beat on your ass if we lined up along with the other Lightning's I smoked.;) And mine is the slowest Jeep Turbo we've built. Only got beat by one Lightning...... and he was in the finals, and I was proud to lose to him b/c his ride was naaaaaaasty!!

Don't forget my Jeep that would have beat on your ass if we lined up along with the other Lightning's I smoked.;) And mine is the slowest Jeep Turbo we've built. Only got beat by one Lightning...... and he was in the finals, and I was proud to lose to him b/c his ride was naaaaaaasty!!

Shit I know better than to pick on that bad boy. It is a work of art, and yea I'm really slow. 12.86 at tnt Fri. night was the best i could do on stock pulleys.

I'm having a truck shoot out in Alaska it would be gay if you can't show up.......

Too far for some that's why I couldn't make it

I'm having a truck shoot out in Alaska it would be gay if you can't show up.......

Too far for some that's why I couldn't make it

Was unaware that you were the closest SRT10 owner to Ga and that I was singling you out. I wasn't able to make it this year either due to unforeseen circumstances but its only a 6 hour drive for me. :rock:

After meeting your wife I wouldn't say gay, just haha. I was disappointed none of these guy's showed. We are trying to grow this thing and these guys could really help the event. I know they have there own and I will show up at breakaway this coming year to support them if they have it there. I'll even go to Holt although, I think it would be closer for them to have back at breakaway.
Remember guy's, this was not a Lightning specific event.

i was planning on going but my trans took a shit... so i was working on it all day saturday...

i've never been down a 1/4 track in my life, so i was looking forward to it...

truthfully, there aren't a lot of racers in the srt truck world... and of the 10 i can think of that are serious, they're scattered throughout the US, and none of them are anywhere within 6 hours of Valdosta... i may be the closest that i know of, and i'm about 4 hours away...

that said coming here to promote the event is cool, and it's traffic regardless, but there just isn't many of them...

i'd like to come next year... or maybe have one in the spring???

i was planning on going but my trans took a shit... so i was working on it all day saturday...

truthfully, there aren't a lot of racers in the srt truck world... and of the 10 i can think of that are serious, they're scattered throughout the US, and none of them are anywhere within 6 hours of Valdosta... i may be the closest that i know of, and i'm about 4 hours away...

that said coming here to promote the event is cool, and it's traffic regardless, but there just isn't many of them...

Last year we had close to half a dozen SRT10s. Not all raced but they were there to support it.

This is a truck event just to come hang out with other crazy guys and gals that think making heavy fast is really cool.

Very few were really even pushing there trucks hard. The ones I came with still had bass boxes in them, Full weight, Low boost and ran there street tunes and we drive a few hours.

For us truck fanatics to have a chance for this to grow it takes support.

It was a real shame no SRTs supported this other than the Jeep which was very impressive.

Thanks for the compliement. Next year we will be bringing 3 Turbo Jeeps. 2 will be similar to mine in times and I'll have my new engine then. Should be a little more interesting.

Thanks for the compliement. Next year we will be bringing 3 Turbo Jeeps. 2 will be similar to mine in times and I'll have my new engine then. Should be a little more interesting.

My pit crew nephew is a Jeep fanatic as is his dad.Both own cj-5's. My friends who showed to watch were also impressed with your GC(?) as I was. I talked to you in the lanes and was impressed with the build. Looking forward to see the others next year.
I'll see you guy's in May at Holt or Breakaway. Here's the link to the track.

Panama Beach Raceway

Can't wait. I am good friends with Torrie of Unleashed and he got one right when they came out. I am shocked the tranny can take what you guys are doing.

We had one of our Turbo trucks there but it was still on a break in and a very safe street tune. Next year our shop will have 2 more turbo trucks coming. All 3 are street trucks and full weight pigs but should be mid 10s or faster. I hope to bring my old 3.4 blower truck too to see if it can get int he 9s. This year we wanted to see how the rally truck would do with road course suspension. We had bad plugs in it and after a fast change we went to tight on the gap. That is the truck I offered up for Forum wars against an SRT10.

Sucks that you couldn't make it. Understood there are alot of guys who don't run on the track...same in the L & HD world as there were some there who didn't go down the track. I meet a good size group of SRT10 guys/gals in Panama City a lil while back when I drove out to meet up with our Tuner & his wife to say hello. Must have been at least 10 trucks there so if they could have gone to PC, don't see how SGMP would have been to far.

Definitely plan on coming next year as we want to make this bigger and bigger, but I believe this event will remain to be a Late Nov. event to take advantage of the cooler weather.

Take it this is Dwight on here. Good meeting you finally after years of stories of what goes on at Stage 6 from my better half (Amber). Can't wait to see what else is in the stable...hopefully we will have some time between wedding planning to stop by the next time we are in your next of woods.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back