The QC woke up today:0

Cruster

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the mid octane tune with the SCT from Torrie. Stopped on a side road they just redid and left em a hundred feet of rubber....wooo that was fun! You guys weren't kidding when you said the tunes would wake her up!!

Blew a Daytona truck off the road three times from stop, rolling 40, rolling 60. That was even more fun! On the last run we just kept going, went through some curves at about 110 started slowing, rounded another turn and there sat the Highway Patrol. Shut her down quick and yeehaa, he wasn't paying attention or we got em shut down in time.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Sorry, no vids just screwing around on a beautiful Sunday morning.
Put in the logo mats - they look good.

Caltracs are on this coming week.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruster said:
Did the mid octane tune with the SCT from Torrie. Stopped on a side road they just redid and left em a hundred feet of rubber....wooo that was fun! You guys weren't kidding when you said the tunes would wake

Caltracs are on this coming week.

NOW get Torrie to re-program your 3-4 shift, because we can't do it manually with our 4 speed auto and 3 speed shifter.
They shift too early otherwise and lay down right when they should be waking up....
Mine shifts into 4th at 120 m.p.h....BIG difference in top end pull...helps keep the engine away from detonation too..

Ronnie

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
NOW get Torrie to re-program your 3-4 shift, because we can't do it manually with our 4 speed auto and 3 speed shifter.
They shift too early otherwise and lay down right when they should be waking up....
Mine shifts into 4th at 120 m.p.h....BIG difference in top end pull...keeps them away from detonation too..

Ronnie

Thanks RR.....will do. Appreciate the expertise!!!!:rock:

Hope I don't blow the damn thing up......bwahahahahahahah

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
The QC really likes a good tune...makes a ton of difference....now you be careful doing 110mph thru curves on a public street...

Well, it was a four lane highway, speed limit 65 and almost no traffic on Sunday morning...ran into him just pulling on the highway to leave town....pure coincidence, there ain't that many racers up here. Course we looked at each other and grinned....knew it had to be done.....you know how it is!!! So it was decently safe, for street racing:D ;) ;) ;)

Cruster said:
Thanks RR.....will do. Appreciate the expertise!!!!:rock:

Hope I don't blow the damn thing up......bwahahahahahahah

Cruster- You Be Welcome...:)

My w.o.t. 3-4 shift is right at 6050.

IMO, it is way more dangerous to let the thing short-shift at wide open throttle when it is pushing that much wind. A Lugging engine is one area where detonation loves to play...

Have fun!

Ronnie

rottenronnie said:
Cruster- You Be Welcome...:)

My w.o.t. 3-4 shift is right at 6050.

IMO, it is way more dangerous to let the thing short-shift at wide open throttle when it is pushing that much wind. A Lugging engine is one area where detonation loves to play...

Have fun!

Ronnie

Oh Yeah! Worried some when the tach hit the 6K mark and it shifted too soon. Appreciate your thoughts! Fun it will be!!!!

Torrie's Tune is one of my fav/best mods to my truck

daytonahemi08 said:
dang you beat a daytona!!! the wing is like 300 hp that tune is great!!!

500hp to be on the money. I had my wing on the dyno:D

Is this Torrie guy like one of the best guys to get sct tuned from...Ive delt with Sean and sct with my hemi and he was great....Is sct even the best bang for the buck with SRT's?

05_ram_1500 said:
Is this Torrie guy like one of the best guys to get sct tuned from...Ive delt with Sean and sct with my hemi and he was great....Is sct even the best bang for the buck with SRT's?

Yes, Torrie is the best. Since your going to get a QC, an SCT from Torrie should be your first mod. I think it's like $500.

05QCSRT10 said:
Yes, Torrie is the best. Since your going to get a QC, an SCT from Torrie should be your first mod. I think it's like $500.

Cool deal I should have my SRT within a week or so....Sucks that i won't get to see it for another 5 to 6 months though:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back