The Reaper QC build thread

I got a new set of NA forged pistons(11:3:1) made since I sold my blower last year and got some more head work done. motor starting to look good

Decided to keep the 2pc drive shaft set up in the qc and got a new front drive shaft made and a new hanger bearing assembly at the same time. measured and cut the hole for the 6 speed shifter. Installed the drive shaft and transmission and crossmember. I did all the underside with dynamat stuff since the insulation under the truck was gone. Ill get a few pictures when i go back over

Got around to finally finish the back door handles off in carbon fiber to match the rest of my stuff

Absolutely amazing work!

I'm defiantly digging your new color combinations. Any kind of stripes in your near future?

I got some more work done on the rear handles, 1st layer of resin on and sanded and just added the 2nd coat of resin.

love, love, love, the wheels...

and i hate white, but i'm a total fanboy for this truck... and it even has too many doors!

lol I'm glad you hate white cause the trucks dolphin grey. :D

the wheels should turn out pretty good in there new color, I'm just glad no polishing will have to be done

This truck is amazing just like the bad snake always a fan of your trucks. I have to get my door handles in carbon fiber your work is flawless.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back