THE REVELATION IS HERE!!!

If it is linear its 1241.6

But there is no way knowing that Tony wants to have max rwhp that will keep his truck in the 14's..........sooooooooooooooo

1052 which will put some cash in Ken & Dawn's pocket....

1069..send to Kenny..
Stink..it doesnt matter what hp it makes..Im glad you got it to the point you can drive it again..That is one bad ass truck..cant wait to see it..
20 psi huh?..billet kanuter valve?

Prof said:
If it is linear its 1241.6

But there is no way knowing that Tony wants to have max rwhp that will keep his truck in the 14's..........sooooooooooooooo

1052 which will put some cash in Ken & Dawn's pocket....

It won't be linear.

Riff62 said:
1069..send to Kenny..
Stink..it doesnt matter what hp it makes..Im glad you got it to the point you can drive it again..That is one bad ass truck..cant wait to see it..
20 psi huh?..billet kanuter valve?

thats the main thing riff!!!:rock: :rock:

BigRed460 said:
1104.62... one day I will have those numbers.

It took Tony 2 and some years and an additional forum... Anything is possible Big Red!

ViperTruck2933 said:
1026 rwhp, and if I win give it to Ken. :rock:

guys gotta run out and get some parts for the new axle assembly so figured it was time!

Your WINNER!! Vipertruck!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

The ol girl made 1021.5 on this dyno and pulls like a pissed off redhead:D

and ViperTruck bro, your wish shall be granted and thanks:rock:

future mods?:D
heads, new cam, t-76 turbos and that should get easy 1000hp on pump and 13-1400hp on race fuel:burnout:
but thats next year:p

the best thing is KC took his time and the girl is even safe on the hi boost tune, air fuel is still around 11, that way things will stay together:rock:

Stinker said:
guys gotta run out and get some parts for the new axle assembly so figured it was time!

Your WINNER!! Vipertruck!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

The ol girl made 1021.5 on this dyno and pulls like a pissed off redhead:D

and ViperTruck bro, your wish shall be granted and thanks:rock:

future mods?:D
heads, new cam, t-76 turbos and that should get easy 1000hp on pump and 13-1400hp on race fuel:burnout:
but thats next year:p

the best thing is KC took his time and the girl is even safe on the hi boost tune, air fuel is still around 11, that way things will stay together:rock:
WWOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

I never win, lol. Get better Ken!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats Tony....now tell me everything I gotta do to make mine that fast. With my income and plenty of time :)D) I can do it!:)

I think the graphs are Photoshopped.;) :D

Congratulations Stinker.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: You deserve this, as you have worked long and hard to get to this point, and also suffered some along the way.:rock:

I just read your post over at the Alley - Congrats Tony!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hope ya have Tons 'o Fun with the thing. You certainly waited long enough for it!

My 1/4 mile prediction is 14.0X,,,,,, at 140mph!!!:burnout: :D :p :D :burnout:

You deserve the patience award!!! Very Nice!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back