The spotted SRT 10 Thread

Spotted 2 SRT-10s on Fort Bragg so far, 1 the other day which was a Silver RC outside Tucker Gym and the other was leaving post out the Reilly Gate today a Red QC. I know now im not the only 10 around here. I'd like to meet up and see the trucks sometime, just let me know>>>

Hey Sinbad, I have the silver RC that was outside of Tucker Gym. If you want to get together sometime to look at trucks Im down.

Spotted black QC on the IL 88 by Oak Brook, IL around 9AM this morning. Nice looking 10 with the black wheels, I think lowered

Saw a red QC on 395 today around 2 this afternoon, around the MA/CT line...????

Spotted a Black QC in wally worlds parkin lot last nite in Jacksonville, NC. If I didnt have a hungry wife in the durango with me I woulda ran em down.

Spotted a black quad cab with black runs. I was rollin in the grocery getter Durango near Walmart. Pretty sure it was Joseph_camron_price. Off here maybe. Had to get to Lowes by 8 to get some stuff for a kitchen project I'm workin on or I woulda stalked longer LOL.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Spotted a Red quad cad today on bragg this morning. You were stopped at a light by chicken road I think. Looked like you noticed I had a 10 as I drove by. If your somebody on here, send me a pm

Spotted two QC srt10s in the parking lot at the convention center for world of wheels. On was a yellow fever and the other was just a boring silver color

spotted & talk with a guy that has a silver QC @ da bank this mornin.

gave him the info for the web site.

looks like a new member.

& he has the bug. lookin to at least get the assend lower for now

:rock::rock::rock:

Saw a silver 10 going North on 51 then West on 101 & exiting at Cave Creek Rd. Let me know if your a member.

Saw an 04/05 Silver RC at a tire shop on Dale Mabry in Tampa this morning. Debadged, smoke tail lights. Very nice. On my way back to base from the airport, so didn't get to stop and check closer...

Spotted a black RC 04 or 05 with Colorado plates in Cali on the Hwy 14 south to the I5 south interchange at 10:30 today. Had red strips and 06 badges on it.

I saw a silver RC at the dealership, buying parts. An 05 black QC going south on 61 in Deer Lake, both on the same day. This was 2 Thursdays ago, I just so happened to be driving my truck that day. :D

spotted a red QC north bound Loop 12 bout I30.

no wing. 2nd day in a row:dontknow::rock::burnout:

I seen a silver 06qc today on 225 in houston while driving my 06rc. He was doing 55 in a 65.:dontknow:

Waitin' to see a cop chasing one of our trucks..now that would be something..:burnout:

seen a 06 srt10 rc charcoal in so-cal on 110 fwy 20 minutes ago... i pulled up next to him and revved but no reaction, he was an older asian guy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back