The spotted SRT 10 Thread

Another silver QC 05' PA plates, except this one is on Fort Dix parked across the street from the prison.

Whoever you are, you like soccer.

When did you see this, i have an 05 QC and i go to fort dix to chill wit E and work on our trucks. It may have been me. Not sure though.

Another silver QC 05' PA plates, except this one is on Fort Dix parked across the street from the prison.

Whoever you are, you like soccer.

Right around 1300, probably stayed their until around 1500ish?

There was a big soccer tournament today and it was parked under some trees across from the prison. Never saw the driver, but I'm assuming whoever it was, was there for the tournament.

Maybe I'll see you around sometime. I'm having surgery 6 Aug and will be out of work for 30 days, so I'll finally have some downtime to chill and do truck things lol.

Saw a red '05 QC on NC 86 North last Friday. Was headed to VA to see some relatives. Anyone on here?

-big

Spotted two fine rides today driving north of Seattle. First one was a silver QC heading south on 405 from Canyon Park about 3:15pm. Followed it for awhile and it finally veered off on exit #22. The driver was blonde chick who liked driving in the carpool lane +65mph..good thing I wasn't a cop.

The second was about an hour later on I-5 North as I merged onto the freeway from NE 45th. Followed it for a while, this one was a red QC with a foot long blacked out stripe on the driver side rear bed. Guy was wearing a yellow baseball cap as I passed him. Anybody know these two in Washington?? Just surprised to see two in one day and an hour apart..:burnout:

Spotted....05 RC Comm edit........bristol and birch st's......Newport Beach ca.....any idea who this is......?(last fri)

saw a silver '05 QC, yesterday.

stock. woman drivin.

turned into the Lil'Rascals car wash in Irving, Texas.

Spotted 05 Black QC rocking 06 Badges with matching 06 stickers on the rear bed panels. 70E bound Denver,CO 8/20, 08:30ish.

2004 red RC was towed into the same dealership, on the same day my truck got there.

Looks clean, 30k miles but was losing oil pressure. Didn't catch the owner, but you did talk to the service guys about the flooded 10 on the lift next to yours.

Good luck!

Spotted red QC with black hash marks on the front Little, CO off of Bellview around 1:15 pm today.

Spotted an 04/05 red RC going into Nashville around 6:30 Friday morning.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back