The spotted SRT 10 Thread

Just bought the truck a couple weeks ago. Yeah, it's on my list to drop the chrome covers on the tail lights and headlights. Waved at you when you went by but don't know whether or not you saw it.

04 RC.

Hey man! That's awesome that you are on the forum. I'm in town until Friday if you want to meet up sometime before then for a few minutes and talk about the trucks. I had just gotten the truck back from the bodyshop so I was in a zone driving it, didn't see you wave. I was without it for a week lol. I'm over in Valrico right now, so let me know. 813.966.9537 and Jason is my name.

I saw a couple 10's go by this evening.
A QC inferno red and a RC black with yellow stripes.

You were headed north on 116 from Copperas Cove to Gatesville.

Anybody here?

Hey man! That's awesome that you are on the forum. I'm in town until Friday if you want to meet up sometime before then for a few minutes and talk about the trucks. I had just gotten the truck back from the bodyshop so I was in a zone driving it, didn't see you wave. I was without it for a week lol. I'm over in Valrico right now, so let me know. 813.966.9537 and Jason is my name.
Jason, would love to but we're headed up to SC in the morning and will be leaving the 10 here until we return towards the end of July. I was about to post that I saw you when I saw you had posted already. Best wishes with your truck. I'm having a blast learning the ropes with mine!

Alright man, safe journey to SC. There's a couple of active members on here from Tampa, Mike and Tito, and they have RC's as well. They can help you out with any questions if you're ever wanting to meet up and that sort of thing. They are good dudes and know a lot about these trucks and have awesome trucks themselves. After Friday I'll be in Tennessee for the next few years, but will be back in town from time to time.

I said before I hardly ever see the trucks around here, and I saw 3 in the last 2 weeks, a black RC, silver RC and red RC.

They are too common down here is SOCal I saw 4 silver ones at dealerships, and 3 black ones. I went to the Irvine Cars and Coffee last Saturday and felt like a bastard child. Too many exotics there. They looked at my truck like saying WTF is this doing here? LOL. One of the Viper Club members has a yellow truck like the one on the banner on top, but instead of flames the paint job looks like its peeling and the new color underneath is blue with white stripes. Wish I would of taken a picture of it

I live in Victorville, Ca (in the desert north of San Diego for those of you that dont know). I have only seen one other one by me and I am pretty sure he crashed that a few months back. I have however seen a ton of fakes, even had one guy come up to me at the gas station and say "Hey your truck is like mine", I promptly responded with "No, mine actually has a V10." He wasnt too happy about that.

I saw a black SRT QC with the spare tire on the front right side at the interesction of baltimore/annapolis road and telegraph road MD and a red SRT QC 2 hours later at the same intersection.

I saw a black QC with Hawaii plates at the McGuire AFB clinic back on 19 NOV. It was lowered, painted wheels, side exhaust behind the rear wheel and had some body work done.

There's a couple of us on base, so if you're lurking, join up so we can grab a beer.

I am in Phoenix. Have seen SRT-10's all over the Valley. Two of us hang out with a Mopar Club on Sat. nights at 67th Ave. & Bell Road. They have a parking lot full of all makes & models. The 3rd Sat of each month we are at the Pavillions in Scottsdale.

There was a Graphite Metallic '06 QC driving on Hwy 49 in Gulfport. This is the 3rd time I've seen it and it looks clean.

I also spotted a red '04 or '05, lowered, rims, chromed out, in Gulfport. Rode next to me for a few lights before he turned off. I swear I've seen that truck on here but I don't know of anyone else in this area. Anyone visiting?

owned my first 10 since Aug 2012 and saw 1 gray and 1 black in Houston, Tx, 1 black in Canton, TX and 1 yellow in Huntsville, Tx. got my second 10 last month and only sighted 1 more. Waco Texas a monster black owned by VENOMOUS1 (Dr. Viper). just had him mod out my new 10. couldn't be more pleased. really need to get that special addition up in Alaska----1700 miles for $31,000. already checked, 3800 miles from home. lusting after it real bad. this is all strange since I did not even know the viper engine was ever put into a truck till April of this year. I really have missed a bunch of fun. need a single cab for some real modification.

Been running my 10 for 2 seasons at Bremerton/Pacific raceway. Racing 06 Charger, 4 years.

I live in Arlington and seen a Q-Blk in Lk Stevens, silver RC in Everett, RC blue with lighting strikes on the side in Everett, there is also a Red RC in Arlington but never seen it on the road.

Start racing again Apr 28, Bremerton

Yo what's up I'm the black qc in lake Stevens my cuzin in Everett also has a qc

saw a black rc passing through slidell ,louisiana on I-10 west bound this past monday morning . not sure who it was

HAHA I've seen your truck around or at least I think it was yours. I go to houma every now and then to shoot at the sherrifs range. We really need to get the LA trucks together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back