The spotted SRT 10 Thread

BAD SNAKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for a thread to see where people live and hang out who have SRT 10's. A lot of the links/threads I found seem to be dead or don't work so I thought I would start a new one. If you like put where you live and the days/times that you meet up with other muscle cars people to hang out/eat.

Spotted a clean Red SRT 10 getting on Hwy 100 in MD before the Arundel Mills mall exit. . Truck looked and sounded nice. Next time pull over so we can chat.
Any other guys around the VA/MD/DC area?

Last edited:
Dude I made another thread asking about your truck. Was coming back from a beer run and saw you.

thats wild:rock::rock::D

I know of about 20 in the area, providing they still have their trucks

The red ones
amoparman
jelms
ScottVA
Steves SRT-10
vmf700

The Inferno Red ones
err76
FastRam
pl1787

I have a total of 96 I've seen in the area for sale

I spotted a few times a CLEAN black SRT-10 on I-5S on my commute to/from Seattle and Tacoma. That is all I have ever seen since ive had my eye out (since I got mine)

Dasbeiler,

I have a silver 04 in Bremerton, I have also seen a black RC around this area.

I saw a beautiful looking red RC 04 or 05 with white racing stripes in East Granby, CT over the summer.....im usually west of hartford in the I-84 area

Dasbeiler,

I have a silver 04 in Bremerton, I have also seen a black RC around this area.

No shit? I ride the ferry to Bremerton all the time in the spring/summer to go to the house on the hood canal. You at the airport at all? I notice people racing over there all the time but have not checked it out yet.

I live in Miami,Fl. but commute up to Pompano, Fl and back every once in awhile. I know there's a hang out at the "Towers" every Friday night South on University Dr. off of I595. starts early and its usually over by midnight. I have a Black QC, 3KNGS heat plate, and about to get some sweet rims this week. (Can't wait for that!)

I actually live in Miami Lakes, moved back about 3 months ago and seen two other black QC, in the neighbor hood. My boy has a 06 but has it garaged.

Oh, and another point. Who's the other Black QC that's a secret shopper? I have a valet company. And he gave us a bad "audit" the other night! That sucks, my guys thought he was me and ignored him for a sec. That sucks!! Aventura, North Miami area...

I have been looking for a thread to see where people live and hang out who have SRT 10's. A lot of the links/threads I found seem to be dead or don't work so I thought I would start a new one. If you like put where you live and the days/times that you meet up with other muscle cars people to hang out/eat.

Spotted a clean Red SRT 10 getting on Hwy 100 in MD before the Arundel Mills mall exit. . Truck looked and sounded nice. Next time pull over so we can chat.
Any other guys around the VA/MD/DC area?

I'll be up there next month

I notice people racing over there all the time but have not checked it out yet.
Been running my 10 for 2 seasons at Bremerton/Pacific raceway. Racing 06 Charger, 4 years.

I live in Arlington and seen a Q-Blk in Lk Stevens, silver RC in Everett, RC blue with lighting strikes on the side in Everett, there is also a Red RC in Arlington but never seen it on the road.

Start racing again Apr 28, Bremerton

Ive seen a black qc on I5 twice, looked like it had temp plates.
Spotted a srt-10((clone maybe) around m-ville with way to much paint and air brush work

I think im the only one that drives mine in ND

I live in Miami,Fl. but commute up to Pompano, Fl and back every once in awhile. I know there's a hang out at the "Towers" every Friday night South on University Dr. off of I595. starts early and its usually over by midnight. I have a Black QC, 3KNGS heat plate, and about to get some sweet rims this week. (Can't wait for that!)

I actually live in Miami Lakes, moved back about 3 months ago and seen two other black QC, in the neighbor hood. My boy has a 06 but has it garaged.

Oh, and another point. Who's the other Black QC that's a secret shopper? I have a valet company. And he gave us a bad "audit" the other night! That sucks, my guys thought he was me and ignored him for a sec. That sucks!! Aventura, North Miami area...

You are 32 with a kid that has a truck, wtf?

I think im the only one that drives mine in ND

Where at in ND? I have a buddy that was stationed out at Minot for almost 6 years and never saw a 10 while he was out there, and he was big into the car scene out there.

There's another 10' here in town that I've seen on base once. It's an older guy that bought it about a month before I got mine, and their identical. Flame red 05's, except his has side steps that look ugly as sin, at least in my opinion.

SRT-10s aren't very common in MT, I've been through a lot of the major cities, and I haven't seen any others. O well... I don't mind being one of the few.

hey dusten the black qc on i5 around everett and etc is most likely mine i just got my plates and about to put them on tomorrow
but been running temp plates for about month now and i dont have hard cover yet but will be installing one this week
aand the other qc in lake steven is probly either me or my cousin runningonvenom we both have black qcs
except his is lowered and mine is stock height

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back