The spotted SRT 10 Thread

saw a black rc passing through slidell ,louisiana on I-10 west bound this past monday morning . not sure who it was

does this count????:dontknow::dontknow:

spotted this one on a web site.

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 167
very nice. if you ever feel the desire to run against a lightning we should head to PIR
or Bremerton.
Monroe has drags on the weekends, evergreenstreetdrags.com or the Car-club Challenge

or Bremerton.
Monroe has drags on the weekends, evergreenstreetdrags.com or the Car-club Challenge

Ive been to bremerton, PIR is just closer, and monroe is trash, i refuse to waste my time there. That Said, i ran my best time in bremerton.

Spotted ZCX out and about around loop 12 in Dallas this afternoon, that was me in the semi blowing the air horn at ya

Spotted ZCX out and about around loop 12 in Dallas this afternoon, that was me in the semi blowing the air horn at ya

i heard ya, lol.:rock:

was a bit busy shuttin her down. the lady in front of me thought you was honkin at her & was lookin to see what was up, lol

thats normally a nice little turn to take, a couple of little twists & your on 67 southbound:burnout::D:rock:

oh & thank ya for usin the center lane on the 12. your one of the very few that do.

man, truck traffic is gettin heavy on Loop 12:mad:lol

Center lane is where I always wanna be, seen you at a stoplight and was like huh cool an Srt10, then seen your bedcover and I was like wait a min. I know him lol, was having hell trying to catch up

spotted black QC.:rock::rock::rock:

sittin in Ryder's yard, backed in, Dallas shop on Calvert st.

Saw a black QC at 10th Street West and Ave K in Lancaster, Don't think the guy even saw me and I was sitting at the light right next to him.

spotted an 05 in the highshcool parkin lot, im real good friends with the owner, he's 77 and drives the thing like he stole it :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back