The SRT bed mat that came in the CE

I believe it's just a rubber type mat that covers the floor of the bed with the SRT logo.

I have one in my 10, but not for sale. The last one I saw for sale was on ebay about 3 months ago. You might try there and your description of it is correct.

i have one in my nightrunner....getting a bedrug so wont need. however it would be a pain to ship. where are you located?

edit: actually its not rubber, more hard plastic with srt logo in center. dont think ive ever seen a rubber one

Last edited:
i have one in my nightrunner....getting a bedrug so wont need. however it would be a pain to ship. where are you located?

edit: actually its not rubber, more hard plastic with srt logo in center. dont think ive ever seen a rubber one

Then maybe I am confused. I knew there was the hard plastic one that covered the entire inside of the bed and had the logo, but I also thought there was a rubber one that only came in the CE; only covered the floor, and also had the logo.

Ok thanks. However, since you are in TX, and I in NC, there is probably no good way to get it here. I'll keep searching for one a little closer.

I got the Dee Zee bed mat for my bed. Doesn't say SRT but it was cheap and does a very good job. It states to drill holes in the tailgate for that piece but I just the screws that were already in the tailgate and screwed in to the mat with those. It is a cheap alternative (got it from Amazon for about 100 for both the bed and the tailgate mat).

Here are the pics... Don't judge because its dirty :eek::

Bedrug.jpg

bedrug2.jpg

I got the Dee Zee bed mat for my bed. Doesn't say SRT but it was cheap and does a very good job. It states to drill holes in the tailgate for that piece but I just the screws that were already in the tailgate and screwed in to the mat with those. It is a cheap alternative (got it from Amazon for about 100 for both the bed and the tailgate mat).

Here are the pics... Don't judge because its dirty :eek::

Bedrug.jpg

bedrug2.jpg

Thanks Paul

I am probably going to end up with a bed rug one day. This is just my stop-gap for the moment.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back