The SS guy is back with a new interior

blwn SSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had to step up the interior for a future feature

im finally getting finished up with this truck i had the interior done almost 3 months ago but had to get the final details in ( door panels and such)

for the details sinc reading is boring ill get it out of the way first. i went with all black leather , black ss silverado floor matts and the entire floor carpet in black , black suede headliner , black painted plasic surrouns pieces on the roof, oem gm roof grab handles( h2 hummer) then i through in some silver suede in the seat inserts and door panels for a nice contrasts. alot of the dash pieces are oem gm as well ( most of the center console and dash surround. the rest was done by a another company that does the same exact work.

also got another cig lighter cover for the regualr cig lighter since smoking in my truck will get you sent to the boo box.

this is a re cap for those who have never seen the interior or my truck

all lights are super white led's
autometer phantom 2 fuel pressure and boost/vac guage in the over head compartment held in place by a socaldiesel.com billet moung
autometer single guage pod with a aeroforce scan guage which is a lifesavor if you ever throw a code orgo into rep mode and you have no laptop
custom leather surface by coast motoring
custom 3 piece lloyds embroidered ss black floor mats
ss emroidered headrest(4)
all carbon fiber accents( dash , center console middle console, seat control covers, passenger who ish bar, a/c ventes
Custom autowoods millenium edition steering wheel with hand contours( unavailbel to public now )
hardwired Valentine 1
gm perfromance badge near ss on dash
floor carpet was changed to black from charcoal

more stuff i cant remember

so on to the good stuff , eye candy

DSC01824-1.jpg

DSC01825-1.jpg

DSC01821-1.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01795.jpg
'
DSC01798-1.jpg

DSC01813-1.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01823-1.jpg

DSC01826-1.jpg

Nice...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now get under there and hide that wiring...

Ehh... has the shape of the 80's camaro dashes and the shapes of the 98-02 f-body dash for the components/ gauge cluster.

Looks great!! Put a shirt on, will ya??

How's the engine? I missed the thread about that? Did you ever say??

Love the truck! My last truck was a NBS Sierra... Loved it! I bought me a black cherry autowoods steering wheel and it was almost my favorite mod!

Your truck looks great!

ntw0rk said:
Looks great!! Put a shirt on, will ya??

How's the engine? I missed the thread about that? Did you ever say??

Ghey of you to notice, Scott ;) ;) ;)

Looks nice SS guy :rock:

shirt? lol

it was like 102 , i barely had boxers on .

thanks for the comments guys , trucks running good im just waiting until winter to take my shot at 10's . and tryign to buy a house.

He has forgot to update his sig line. Here is his new world record run in the 1/4 for trap speed. He will get the 1/4 mile time record as well soon. I know you guys will LOVE the music as well.:D

Very Nice.........

DAMN that was a fast 8!

Hey that was also the best video I've seen, good music that STOPS when it's time to race!

thanks guys , whens your next outing? i heard the new owner of mike's truck goes out every once in a while. id like to finally race that truck

anywho im gunning for 10's this winter. the 11.4 run had alot more left on the table . i had the shift programmin off so it would auto command only 50 % throttle and that would drop me out of boost before shifts so it would have to re coop in the next gear, and my converter was slipping a little much( notice how it revs up then down then back up and then shifts)

so with good weather a good d/a and these two things fixed 10s shouldnt be to hard.

not to mention my 60 ft was only 1.78 when im used to cutting 1.60's so a 1.5 60 will net me a 10 for sure . if not do like mike used to add more bottle lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back