The time has come lol

Now from a woman's point of view. When my husband and I found out we were expecting, my hubby decided to trade in his 2dr Ram 1500 Hemi for a 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab, and that is our mini van! I love it and our daughter does too, she is now 15 months old and loves the sound of the V10. LOL And my car is a 2005 Mustang, which I am NOT getting rid of!!! My advise is to get the 4 door and make everyone happy!!!

Congratulations on the baby! It's the best!!!

spoken from a man (i think) that has not gotten laid in who knows how long

by choice my friend, gave that up a long time ago.
had enough sex in high school to last me till i hit 80 :angel:

when i was young and skinny, i was quite good looking :p
SSPX0021.jpg

/end hijack

im old and fat and still get laid ,,,whene someone cant get laid, thats the excuss they use ,,,oooo it my choice hahah,,what a load of crap

women are too much trouble. not worth it.

refer to my last post ,,,thats just a lame excuse;) sharing your life with someone is not too much trouble ,better than being a lonely sob

And now from a woman's point of view: when we found out that we were having a baby, my hubby decided to trade in his Ram 1500 Hemi for a 2005 SRT-10 Quad Cab, that is now our mini van! My daughter and I both love it, she is now 15 months old and I think that the sound of the V-10 actually soothes her! LOL And my car is a 2005 Mustang GT, and I will NOT be getting rid of that for a mini van!!! My advise is, if you need to get rid of the truck, get the Quad Cab.

Congratulations on the baby, it is the BEST!!!

SSPX0021.jpg

/end hijack

I seen this dude in the post office for crimes commited :D

Thanks for the congrats guys!!! Also thanks for the advice on this. This isn't me losing my balls lol or marriage. My wife and I have been married for 3 years now and actually together for 10 years at the end of this month so we are good. I guess like JaCeD_X said it's me trying to be a little responsible about this. I have 1 brother in law who has always been jealous about the truck and he's constantly in my ear and my wifes about I'm gonna have to sell the truck now and blah blah. My wife's dad was basically saying the same thing, "gonna have to get rid of the truck now". I don't want a quad cab, I want to keep my truck!! Is it wrong of me to want to put a baby seat in the truck? :dontknow: I'm thinking that's gonna be the biggest hurdle. I can take out the sub, blown anyways, and the middle console. It has all the hook ups for a baby seat, which that brother in law was astounded by when I showed him lol. But then I don't want to endanger my kid. I'll keep yall posted in the coming weeks and months. So far she hasn't spoken a word about it and I'm just gonna keep silent for right now.

Thanks for the congrats guys!!! Also thanks for the advice on this. This isn't me losing my balls lol or marriage. My wife and I have been married for 3 years now and actually together for 10 years at the end of this month so we are good. I guess like JaCeD_X said it's me trying to be a little responsible about this. I have 1 brother in law who has always been jealous about the truck and he's constantly in my ear and my wifes about I'm gonna have to sell the truck now and blah blah. My wife's dad was basically saying the same thing, "gonna have to get rid of the truck now". I don't want a quad cab, I want to keep my truck!! Is it wrong of me to want to put a baby seat in the truck? :dontknow: I'm thinking that's gonna be the biggest hurdle. I can take out the sub, blown anyways, and the middle console. It has all the hook ups for a baby seat, which that brother in law was astounded by when I showed him lol. But then I don't want to endanger my kid. I'll keep yall posted in the coming weeks and months. So far she hasn't spoken a word about it and I'm just gonna keep silent for right now.

Sounds to me like you would really like to keep it,and you dont "have to get rid of it" it has the car seat hook ups and theres LOTS of other guys driving a RC with a car seat in it,do you need to have both vehicles suited for a baby?meaning if you have/or get a vehicle for the wife that would be the "family hauler" do you need two if the wife has one keep the truck and use it,try it with the baby when the time comes and make your decision after you use it for a few months then decide then,if it was me and everyone was telling me"you have to get rid of your truck now" I would be getting barried with it!:D,do what works for you,not what everyone around you says you have to do,give it some time and it will all work out:rock:

SSPX0021.jpg

/end hijack

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder :eek: I just didn't see it there :dontknow:

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder :eek: I just didn't see it there :dontknow:

if he is done with sex cause of what he had in high school thats wacked ,,he did not even know how to have sex right in high school ,,,,hope you are saving for a prostate operation soon ,,,,you will need it :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back