The Venomous Quad Cab

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Well after much deliberation I've put her up for sale. 125,500 miles of great times, great people, and a smile every time I've pushed the Red Button. Getting out of the game and directing my time and money into our new mobile food truck. (It'll be on a Ram3500 chassis ;)
I'll still be here on occasion but without truck as many others here.
Thanks for all of your time, business, and friendships.

I think most know mods and looks of my truck but I'll list anyways what off too of my head.
image.jpg

$25k FIRM!!!! Yes I know it's 10 years old and 125k miles. It's also full of mods and runs low 12.1s with 4 doors and is the most fun you'll ever get out of a 6 speed Quad Cab, and hasn't been made in a decade ;)
Our 6 doped conversion
V1R UD pulley
V1R SnakeBite side exit exhaust mated to Belanger long tubes
V1R ported intake
V1R Traction System
V1R custom tuning
K&N CAI
MSD wires
ROE throttle body
Battery relocate to rear
CenterForce clutch with Fidanza alum flywheel
V1R one piece alum driveshaft
Exterior 9/10- couple small chips/1 door ding
Interior 9/10- driver seat wear,
Custom Pistol grip shifter on B&M short throw
Smoothed rear bumper
Custom fuel door
Custom lowered 4/6.5
Triple gauge pod with A/F
Lighted start button
Viper badging throughout
LED lighting inside/out with HID headlights

Sure there much more I'm missing but it's a beast!

Emails and phone are best way to reach me if interested.
NO tire kickers, bullshitters, or joyrides period!
If you don't like my price, please skip posting about and find a cheaper, low mileage truck, mine isn't for you.
Thanks for looking and well wishes to you all.
Scott

Good one...I lol'd, Scott!! You are just joking right?

Some Tacos do sound amazing right now, I can't lie...

Nope, doing Greek Gyros. Our city has allowed these food trucks/trailers with new city ordinance approval and I've seen them in Austin, Dallas,Houston and they make loot. I feel if I'm in early I'll do good. Baylor University is right down the road from the areas we are allowed to set up trailer semi-permanently or a mobile food truck ( what I'm doing) allowed anywhere in city limits of Waco.
Have a lead on a 11' Ram 3500 but I need to move fast on it.
Good handlers permit and city food sales tax permit aquired. Just need the truck, food service body($14k) and propane oven, grill and a generator and refrigerator. Much to be done yet. Showdown was this past weekend and competition is very little. Burgers, cupcake, hot dogs, sandwiches, Chinese. That's it!
Gyros will be a hit and after polling university students with the choices of foods it was unanimous that gyros would top burger/sandwich sales :)

http://m.wacotrib.com/entertainment...fe6-ad5c-54db-961d-f6bcc50ad403.html?mode=jqm

Last edited:
Nope, doing Greek Gyros. Our city has allowed these food trucks/trailers with new city ordinance approval and I've seen them in Austin, Dallas,Houston and they make loot. I feel if I'm in early I'll do good. Baylor University is right down the road from the areas we are allowed to set up trailer semi-permanently or a mobile food truck ( what I'm doing) allowed anywhere in city limits of Waco.
Have a lead on a 11' Ram 3500 but I need to move fast on it.
Good handlers permit and city food sales tax permit aquired. Just need the truck, food service body($14k) and propane oven, grill and a generator and refrigerator. Much to be done yet. Showdown was this past weekend and competition is very little. Burgers, cupcake, hot dogs, sandwiches, Chinese. That's it!
Gyros will be a hit and after polling university students with the choices of foods it was unanimous that gyros would top burger/sandwich sales :)

Food trucks from across Texas to invade downtown Waco - Festivals - Waco Trib

With the right/large enough customer base it's a great money maker, My Aunt and uncle are on and around the UC Davis campus...They have 3 trucks now and growing...

Scott, see post #4 in the "lost another VCA" lmao

dude!!, i'm trying to get parts, dont quit on me now, check your PM's and if you had put a phone number in the first post i'd be on the phone instead of typing this with 2 fingers dammit:chain:

i think he's sleeping at the keyboard, dreaming of all the money he's gonna make off the gyros..........

besides, according to your "about me" page, your truck only runs 13.4, i call BS

:bs:

I managed to talk Scott out of his wheels! I really wanted a polished set of CCWs, but for the price, I can't complain! Should I add the red stripe to the wheels like I have on my stock wheels?

Cant believe you are selling the truck! thanks for the suspension parts. She is driving like a truck should for now. i do miss the lowered stance though. Hope you get what you want for the truck and it goes to a good owner. I think i saw you in a green jeep the other day... Is that yours too?

Cant believe you are selling the truck! thanks for the suspension parts. She is driving like a truck should for now. i do miss the lowered stance though. Hope you get what you want for the truck and it goes to a good owner. I think i saw you in a green jeep the other day... Is that yours too?

It was a April Fools bud. I love my beast! Yessir that's the lady's Jeep :D
Glad to hear she rides right now bud and always happy to help .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back