The Venomous Vette!!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This is my other love, or should I say one of my other loves.;) I have a few toys and will post more at a later date, but this one is of my other Daily Driver, my 1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe). First year they were made and what the 01-04 ZO6 was based on. There were not many made since most loved the hatchbacks and Verts, but the exotic look of a FRC always had my eye. I have done more asthetics to it than engine mods just like I did the 10. Like my rides to be one of a kind or close to it,lol.

List of mods:
My personal tune
Cold air induction
Mod Red interior on Black
Hurst custom ( by me) short shifter
Lowered on stock bolts
20x 13 rear wheels on 325/25-22 Michelins ( New ZR1 tire;) )
19x9 front with 265/35-19
Mini Tubbed
SLP spoiler out back
Kenne Bell S/C hood
Custom exhaust with SLP Powerflo tip
Dark tint
Shaved antenna
Blacked out lighting
Blacked out Corvette Flags
ZO6 screens
ZO6 seating
ZO6 shocks
2011 ZR1 sway bars
2011 ZR1 end links (aluminum vs. plastic)
Ceramic Composite clutch 6 puck
3.90 gears
34.5 hwy and 24.5 city MPG;)
1/4 exact same as my 10 13.3 @ 104, lol:dontknow:
100_2489.jpg

100_2490.jpg

100_2493.JPG

100_2494.JPG

100_2500.jpg

100_2526.jpg

100_2528.JPG

100_2527.JPG

Last edited:
Very Nice!!!!!!!!

Awesome stance! :rock: Are those stock rear fenders on there? They look flared like the Z06. :dontknow::)

They are indeed widebody ( widebooty,lol) rear fenders and they are similar to the New ZO6 and ZR1 fenders but for a C5 instead of C6 Vette. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Looks bad ass especially those 335s on the rear. Man they are wide as hell!

The company is called TPE Total Performance Engineering and the fenders are called T2. Another company makes 2" flares like mine but I think they are too Bushwacker looking for my taste. They almost look like a 4x4 flair! T2 have a nice factory looking blend with the flair and still the same 2":burnout:

damn bro what are you a brain surgeon or somethin. lmao . that is one badass vette. my brother has a 99 all black with black wheels with a chrome Buetyring, alot like that, but not quite as far as u have gone, but everything he said he wants to do with his vette, i just saw on urs. VERY VERY nice. and tastefully done

He is on a vette forum. not sure which one but his handle is Prodriller.

again nice car:rock:

Lol, actually I do custom paint and collision repair. It has alot if miles but well maintained. I love driving it and the 10 equally as much.

well i think my buddy is wantin to sell his, if u want another well maintained one. hehe

Nope,only one C5 for me Geodriller;)

TNVIPER- would you happen to be TNVETTE on. CF? Saw it long ago and figured fat chance it was you,lol

Thank for the compliments y'all! She compliments the Venomous10 nicely. Think I have a few pics of them making out:D
Hmmmm.... Little baby Vettes with V10s?:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back