The way Chargers SHOULD look.

moparracing said:
the way a charger should have been brought back -- in it's two door glory !!!

i don't agree that a 4 door srt-8 shouldn't have been built - but it shouldn't be called "charger" !!!!
do you think ford will ever do a 4 door mustang or gm a 4 door camaro ?? no.......... dc should have never did a 4 door named charger...... it doesn't even look like a charger, but this does :

I'm with you 100%. Some cars are meant to be 4 door and some are meant to NEVER be a 4 door. I love the look of that one you posted too. SRT don't stand for Soccer, Recital and Tap. :y:

CarDude said:
Problem is the Charger buyer has grown up and as such his/her needs changed. Two door cars look great, but they have limited functionality. Dodge needs a larger four door car in their line up. The 2 door Challenger will fit nicely in the line up. If you have ever driven the 4 door Charger SRT8, I can't see why you are complaining. It is functional and hauls butt. Dodge needs the Challenger to complete their lineup, outside that the Charger is far from a mistake. Have you seen how many are on the road. They obviously did something right. Just my 2 cents...

I can assure you that most people love my wife's Bee...at the car wash, they ask who's car it is.
I agree- i love the look of my charger- so CARDUDE you said it best!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how does the twin turbo and and supercharger combo work???

You know?...I ain't got a clue...the TT's feed a s/c that compresses it more? :dontknow: :confused: Boosting the boost...:p

After seeing the opinons on why DCX made this car a four door, I've got to (respectfully) call "bullshit". I'm sorry, but I simply must....

The reason Dodge did this is simple...... They're cheap..... They wanted to do another flashy cookie cutter hotrod without alot of expense.

That's why there's so many Chargers (from which) to choose.... Everything from family cars to SRTs and all price points in between.... It's all about mass marketing one car to the widest possible market..... for the least amount of money....

PERIOD.

D

Last edited:
if its anything like an older car i have seen with both supercharger boost you on the low end more and the turbos give you the higher end once spooled up. but thats just a guess..

Django said:
After seeing the opinons on why DCX made this car a four door, I've got to (respectfully) call "bullshit". I'm sorry but I simply must....

The reason Dodge did this is simple...... They're cheap..... They wanted to do another flashy cookie cutter hotrod without alot of expense.

That's why there's so many Chargers (from which) to choose.... Everything from family cars to SRTs and all price points in between.... It's all about mass marketing one car to the widest possible market..... for the least amount of money....

PERIOD.

D
its called market appeal- dodge has the hot rods -the viper cars and trucks- how many people today can afford them-not many- or the gas- the charger was developed for good looks(my opinion) great performance and gas mileage which is pretty good- lets get your mind out of the late 60's/early 70's- its a modern area with modern thinking- its not about cheap its about giving the consumer choices- but if you think ford or chevy are doing anything different your mistaken

RUFROZN said:
its called market appeal- dodge has the hot rods -the viper cars and trucks- how many people today can afford them-not many- or the gas- the charger was developed for good looks(my opinion) great performance and gas mileage which is pretty good- lets get your mind out of the late 60's/early 70's- its a modern area with modern thinking- its not about cheap its about giving the consumer choices- but if you think ford or chevy are doing anything different your mistaken

I meant no offense by my statements....and I surely don't think any of the other manufacturers are any less guilty....

But, I am a bit taken back by the suggestion that I "get my mind out of the 60' and 70's" or into the "modern era"....suggesting that I'm just old and behind the times.

Hey I'm sorry that I gave you a jab about the cover on your truck bed awhile back, ok...? In no way did I mean to cheapen or demean your truck... In fact, I think it looks really nice....

I'm just disappointed that the fkn Charger isn't a real muscle coupe as it was before. But that it's just another cookie cutter Chrysler product with a big motor and some other performance goodies, colors etc....

Some of the guys here have Chargers and they love 'em.... as well they should. I was simply expressing my agreement with the threads author that it would be so much better if the Charger coupe pictured was available... That's all....

If you'd like, I can erect a fkn cross, climb up and nail myself to it......OK? :dontknow:

D

How could someone be offended Bozz:confused: , it is a freakin 4 door :elefant:

includemeout said:
How could someone be offended Bozz:confused: , it is a freakin 4 door :elefant:

It's one of my resolutions for the coming year....... Show more deference....

D

Django said:
It's one of my resolutions for the coming year....... Show more deference....

D

Good luck Bozz, What is ya gona defer it to anyhow?:D :D :D

Django said:
I'm gonna try and depreciate it on my income taxes.........;)

D

Good thin'in Quicksdraw, depreciation on consumable equipment, one of my fav's.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That concept looks nice. A Charger did not and should not have 4 doors :eek:
Would anyone buy a 4 door Mustang - ICK!!!!

If you need 4 doors, buy a station wagon, that's why they made the Magnum Wagon or get a Jeep :D :D :D

Wait.....

I have four doors

Yes, but it's one Bas Ass four door.....

Mustangs are just expensive pieces of shit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back