The way Chargers SHOULD look.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Yes, but it's one Bas Ass four door.....

Mustangs are just expensive pieces of shit

Do you mean Mustanks??????????????:elefant:

[CarDude places moderately offensive hat on...preapoligizes...sorry] OK...I think some of you guys don't think in monetary terms. It is called "Branding". If there is no money in it, why would Dodge do it. Which is one of the biggest reasons the SRT Ram is gone. They gotta make money. You guys keep refering to a two door Charger...but they certainly wouldn't have a two door Charger and a two door Challenger (that is just plain idiotic). Ford just named a current car the "Taurus"...Pontaic did the same thing on the "GTO"...Ford, with no regard to its future, sold the name GT40, hence why the last Ford was called GT not GT40...Volkswagen is reusing the "Rabbit" name...even though it was tarnished by shoddy manufacturing....It just goes on and on...NAMES are worth money

I was originally in the camp of, geez a four door Charger is just not a Charger. The we drove the Charger SRT8...wow. But any of you "four door cars suck" want to race a stock SRT8 Charger...with your stock Ram SRT10?

Car companies need to make a profit..else why be in the business. The Charger was a business decision, if they weren't going to produce the Challenger I would be pissed also...but why the hell do they need two 2-door cars? Be reasonable...wait...I am talking to the VTCOA. :thefinger:

Oh crap I just thought about it...I have four 4-door vehicles...:evil: and I am not embarassed at all :elefant:

This is what the Charger or Challenger should look like

I say the Challenger or Charger should have looked like this.

charger.jpg

Django said:
I meant no offense by my statements....and I surely don't think any of the other manufacturers are any less guilty....

But, I am a bit taken back by the suggestion that I "get my mind out of the 60' and 70's" or into the "modern era"....suggesting that I'm just old and behind the times.

Hey I'm sorry that I gave you a jab about the cover on your truck bed awhile back, ok...? In no way did I mean to cheapen or demean your truck... In fact, I think it looks really nice....

I'm just disappointed that the fkn Charger isn't a real muscle coupe as it was before. But that it's just another cookie cutter Chrysler product with a big motor and some other performance goodies, colors etc....

Some of the guys here have Chargers and they love 'em.... as well they should. I was simply expressing my agreement with the threads author that it would be so much better if the Charger coupe pictured was available... That's all....

If you'd like, I can erect a fkn cross, climb up and nail myself to it......OK? :dontknow:

D
No need bro its all good- wood is to expensive right now- LOL- in know way was i jumping on you- seroiusly- its cool!

CarDude said:
[CarDude places moderately offensive hat on...preapoligizes...sorry] OK...I think some of you guys don't think in monetary terms. It is called "Branding". If there is no money in it, why would Dodge do it. Which is one of the biggest reasons the SRT Ram is gone. They gotta make money. You guys keep refering to a two door Charger...but they certainly wouldn't have a two door Charger and a two door Challenger (that is just plain idiotic). Ford just named a current car the "Taurus"...Pontaic did the same thing on the "GTO"...Ford, with no regard to its future, sold the name GT40, hence why the last Ford was called GT not GT40...Volkswagen is reusing the "Rabbit" name...even though it was tarnished by shoddy manufacturing....It just goes on and on...NAMES are worth money

I was originally in the camp of, geez a four door Charger is just not a Charger. The we drove the Charger SRT8...wow. But any of you "four door cars suck" want to race a stock SRT8 Charger...with your stock Ram SRT10?

Car companies need to make a profit..else why be in the business. The Charger was a business decision, if they weren't going to produce the Challenger I would be pissed also...but why the hell do they need two 2-door cars? Be reasonable...wait...I am talking to the VTCOA. :thefinger:

Eeeeezy - some people just don't care for 4 doors is all. I'm sure the Charger is a kick ass car, it would have been better if they had made it in both versions, IMHO :D

CarDude said:
Oh crap I just thought about it...I have four 4-door vehicles...:evil: and I am not embarassed at all :elefant:
You should not be embarrased. You bought the vehicle that suited you and your family the best. I think the real problem is they should have named it something new to go with the new body style.

It just doensn't look like a "Charger". The Challenger, looks like a Challenger the Mustang looks like a Mustang the Camaro even fairly well resembles a Camaro, the Charger isn't even remotely close.

IMO It is a nice car with the wrong name...................

This is a Charger .................... ;)

Alright you fair weather fans...you guys (and wifey), love to pick the pretty Charger of the era what about the ugly ones

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/dodge-charger/dodge-charger-history.shtml

The new four door Charger looks head over heels better than some of the years of the old Charger.

I love the Dukes of Hazzard era Charger...some of the other years are way yuck.

Love you guys, its just your opinions are stupid, and mine is right...so that's it, the conversation is over. :D

BTW Artist renditions are great...make Ford a nice four door car to compete with all the sport/uber sport sedans on the market (which are always selling well). RS4, E55 Benz, CTS V, STS V, Charger SRT8, 300 SRT8, the list goes on and on, but no ford to be found.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how does the twin turbo and and supercharger combo work???
According to the build pictures on their site, they've got some time to work out those details.
LOTS of time. :D

Both VW and Lancia have done a "dual charger" setup on some of their performance and race vehicles. It's been very successful so far.
The technology is there. Moving it from 4-cyl. to a big juicy V8 will be the fun part.

ON TOPIC:
They offered our trucks in 2 and 4 door.
They really should have done the same with the Charger.
It's a shame that it comes down to the accountants.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back