There are still good people out there. Please Read.

SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the zoo. Here's Stinkers house:

Aug22and232008195.jpg
:aetsch: :aetsch: :eating: :eating: :ciao: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

. . . Glad we could help ya out man. Enjoy your new rig! Hopefully the minimal damage to the front cover will give some buying power! :rock:

It's a sweet truck, clean as hell, and drives smooth considering it's got the original Pirelli's on it. Congrats!! The only thing I'd do is talk to Stinker about some altitude adjustment and some exhaust. :burnout:

631019545.jpg

631019573.jpg

Last edited:
very nice truck bro....good people are still out there...
I bought my truck site unseen no pics nothing from a carmax based off the salesman word, got it and was exactly as he described it and told me of the few scratches in the bed

steve...hope everything goes as planned tomorrow...thanks for the call...i fealt if i couldn't deliver that somebody else could check out the hooters in marietta!...:D

mark and jimi...thanks for doin this...i'll owe you one!

There's hooter's in Marietta? :rock: Oh, it's gonna be a good road trip. Does anyone live in Marietta? Gotta find somewhere to drop the wife off, when I go sight seeing. :D

viperhauler said:
just leave her in ATL with a credit card....
Oh no, gotta leave the credit card open for future mods on the 10.

I know if you got their stamp of approval that this truck is a sweet ride! Good luck! I flew to West Virginia to get mine (from Florida).

I GOT IT!!! Again, I must thank Mark, Jimmy and Dan. I may have chickened out at the last minute, if you guys wouldn't have gone and checked it out. But you know, this whole time I thought they offered to go check it out, just out of kindness. NO..... They were just looking for an excuse the drive their truck. ;) Now that I have one, I understand. Just kidding, I know you guys did it out of kindness. Does anyone need me to go look at a truck for them? :D I actually enjoyed the 9 1/2 hour drive home. The wife had to practically beg to drive for a little. Anyway, I just want to thank all of you. I'm sure you'll see me posting a bunch of stupid questions.

SANTEEN said:
I GOT IT!!! Again, I must thank Mark, JIMI and Dan. I may have chickened out at the last minute, if you guys wouldn't have gone and checked it out. But you know, this whole time I thought they offered to go check it out, just out of kindness. NO..... They were just looking for an excuse the drive their truck. ;) Now that I have one, I understand. Just kidding, I know you guys did it out of kindness. Does anyone need me to go look at a truck for them? :D I actually enjoyed the 9 1/2 hour drive home. The wife had to practically beg to drive for a little. Anyway, I just want to thank all of you. I'm sure you'll see me posting a bunch of stupid questions.

:D :D :D

It's no problem brother. I love taking a road trip in mine. Now snap some pics of it for us all!! I'm about to get out and snap several of mine with the this new hood!

Here's a little hint . . Lower it, and put some loud-ass exhaust on it. The woman will stop asking to drive it.

Now ask all the dumb questions you want. We'll supply a bunch of dumb answers! I'll go ahead and answer a question you'll probably have. . . . There is an interface that exists that will let you use your steering wheel controls with your aftermarket head unit. I forget what it's called, but I know it exists. :) I think it's a PAC-SWI. Google it.

Last edited:
congrats on the purchase...stupid questions welcome here..

Having trouble posting the pics. The size and file type seem correct. jpeg and the are 640 X 480. It tells me invalid file when I try to upload. Any help?

Just make a photobucket account and you wont have no troubles posting any pics up.

Congrats on the new truck, welcome to the RBC!:rock:

Most exellent show of character Viperhauler, Griff, and Roz.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :top: :beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back