There are still good people out there. Please Read.

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could have posted in the thread that Viperhauler had started for me. But, I felt it necessary to start a new thread. I live in Miami, Fl. and about a week ago I found an 06 QC for sale at a dealer in Marietta, Ga. I posted in another forum as a newbie asking for advice on what I should look for. Well. to my surprise, Viperhauler (Dan) answered and even offered to drive 2 1/2 hours to go look at the truck for me. On Memorial day weekend, of all weekends. Well, because of timing with the salesman at the dealership, I couldn't coordinate the meeting. Last night, I had made the final decision to make the drive and go see the truck. I had sent Dan the pictures that the salesman took of the vehicle and he gladly looked at them. He then offered to ask at this forum and find out if anybody lived in the area to go look at it. A few people began posting in the thread and then I get an email from GriffsSRT (Mark) and ROZ (Jimmy, I think) offering to go look at the truck. When I saw that they would be driving from Chatanooga, I called him in the morning and tried to stop him. I would feel bad if something happened to his truck on that long drive. He then informed me, that they had already left and were only 80 miles away from the dealer. Wow!! Well, I just got a call from ROZ, giving me his stamp of approval on the truck. Anybody that's ever purchased something this large, sight unseen, can surely appreciate what these three guys have done for me. I can now make the drive with a little more piece of mind. Hopefully I'll be posting back in here on Sunday, telling everyone how much I love my new SRT 10. To Viperhauler, GriffsSRT and ROZ. Tank you very much!!!!!!!!! And you have proven to me, that there are still good people in this world.

Don't let 'em fool ya!

Is there a "Gentleman's Club" or a Hooters next to the dealership? They had an alternate agenda, must've!
:p:p

J/K! There are still some good people in the world, and most of them belong to this forum!!!

Hope you enjoy your new truck!!!

Stinker said:
Roz, Mark, and Dan are very special people bud, more than some know:rock:
Ahh.... They already warned me about you. :D

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :aetsch: :eating:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... BREASTS!

Great post Santeen! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Wil

They are great guys, just don't let them walk behind you

J

Man these threads sure get twisted sometimes.
Went from:
1. Thanks to
2. Breasts to
3. Don't let Stinker get behind you.

1. Is always great to see, 2. Is worthless without pictures & 3. Are words of wisdom (did you see the Panama pictures?). Way too much male bonding going on there.

Last edited:
Not a problem man! Glad we could help. the truck is clean, the only thing was the front bumper. Ran out and drove great. You should will be pleased. Glad we could help out!:rock:

Welcome to the zoo. Here's Stinkers house:

Aug22and232008195.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back