These Bastages May Just Come To The Wrong Place...

SilvrSRT10 said:
Well that fits because they're only there to be a pest and a nuisance. Actually, varmints should feel insulted being classified with them.

I only hope that when that old fart Fred Phelps kicks the bucket (today would be fine with me) that there are protesters at his funeral.

I expect there will be more rejoicing at that bastard's funeral...to the tune "the wicked witch is dead"....:elefant: ...........he's gone where the goblins go..below.............

Don't think these folks would want to come out here and make a scene. We may be in the liberal state of California, but the Antelope Valley is known as a very right leaning place with about 200,000 mineshafts within 25 miles. They are always finding someone at the bottom of those mineshafts, funny how that happens and who it usually happens to.

We have parades for almost every member of the armed services coming home from Iraq or Afganistan, we honor our service members here. Don't think those folks would make it here very long.

That really makes me sad and happy at the same time....I could only hope for that type of treatment if i passed here......

Unreal what people do in usurping the name of God for their purposes.

The Bible commands that believers should speak the truth in love and to be angry but not allow anger to lead us into hatefully destructive behavior ("sin").

D

Glad that the article didn't say anything about the fuggers!

RIP SRA White....

ntw0rk said:
Glad that the article didn't say anything about the fuggers!

RIP SRA White....

..:dito: ...funny thing was I was thinking about calling the editor before I read the paper requesting they not give those bastards anymore free advertising. The first article was all that was needed to call locals to arms....I bet the crowd at his services tonight exceed 10,000....

Here is one of the many emails circulating..

news_flag_hdr1.jpg
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Our fallen Soldier from Erwin
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dear Larry,

Please show your support for our service men.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Call to action
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
95.jpg

Many of you may have heard that Senior Airman Benjamin D. White, an Erwin resident, was killed on June 9 when his helicopter crashed in Afghanistan. The 24 year old was killed along with three other airmen. His body was returned 6/19/2010 via Tri-cities Airport to his hometown of Erwin, TN.

The funeral is being held Monday, June 21st at Grace Fellowship Church in Johnson City. Grace Fellowship Church is located near ETSU in Johnson City at 2314 S. Greenwood Dr.

The visitation for Benjamin White will be 4-7pm.
Funeral Ceremony beginning at 7pm.

http://www.gracejohnsoncity.org/templates/cusgracefellowship/default.asp?id=27146

A Kansas-based hate-group by the name of Westboro Baptist Church (not affiliated with any Baptist organizations) has announced that they intend to protest the funeral of this young man. Westboro has been picketing military funerals since 2005, bringing untold emotional distress and pain to the friends and families of many heroic, fallen soldiers.

I am asking, not only as a patriotic American, but as a member of our community, that you would consider attending the funeral of Benjamin White. This family needs to see an outpouring of community support on a day that will be incredibly hard, even without the addition of protestors.
We intend to shield this funeral from Westboro Baptist Church by creating a human wall, with flags raised high and hearts most thankful.

This is our hero, our son, and our friend....

....Please show your support

For the complete article, please see the Johnson City Press below:

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article.php?ID=77889

<A href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103498069244&s=436&e=001CV4QrlfKB6IisNM-fRpw1jInhJG_UYlej1yE7k5XAIvmpgi3BPkyUYhB0eFA2zxR9rHJNK-JCutpug6-POuJdUcdrPOhfFgvqLPSFyNqVMC4hKPpn2_T55aPgrlsUIbQ_s8EcqkHyH6e7MKNGMrJJw==" shape=rect target=_blank>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

from
Paulette Fox
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]BRING A FLAG
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The following words are from the preacher at Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas.

"God hates America and is killing our troops in His wrath. Military funerals have become pagan orgies of idolatrous blasphemy, where they pray to the dunghill gods of Sodom and play taps to a fallen fool."

Friends, can they any more insulting to us? Can we sit idly by and let the few control the many of us who believe in a righteous God? Will you join me in a protest to the protesters by going in droves to stand up for our beliefs. We will leave Colonial Heights Christian Church at 4:00 on Monday to stand before the church in which services will be held for Airman Benjamin White. and bar these Kansas people from getting anywhere near the family or the church.

Remember this................ there are only 2 men who will and have given their lives for us. One is Jesus and the other is an American soldier.

96.jpg
Bring a flag to wave.

from Paulette Fox</IMG>[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Sincerely,

Jim Leinbach
Leinbach Services INC. [/FONT]
[/FONT] "You can protect your liberties in this world only by protecting the other man's freedom. You can be free only if I am free."

as4.gif
</IMG>
Clarence Darrow

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]In This Issue [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Call to action[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bring a Flag[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]Forward email[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] This email was sent to [email protected] by [email protected].
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]Email Marketing by
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial]
[FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial]Leinbach Services INC. | P.O. Box 6389 | Kingsport | TN | 37663[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​
on.jsp

With 2 Hrs till Ben's Funeral I know that Erwin and the surrounding Communities have already come together with 100's of flags surrounding these protesters. I hate I cant be there to support his family and friends but both of my parents are there.

USAF-SRT said:
With 2 Hrs till Ben's Funeral I know that Erwin and the surrounding Communities have already come together with 100's of flags surrounding these protesters. I hate I cant be there to support his family and friends but both of my parents are there.

I am getting ready to head over to Johnson City. I expect more like 1,000s of flags to be waving.

Please read

I've heard various things about this group lately and they need to be off this Earth, Supposedly in a white Rental Van with Co. plates!;) And hopefully our Lord may bless this family in their time of need and to not see glimpse of anything other than Patriotic support.
RIP WHITE

VENOMOUS1 said:
I've heard various things about this group lately and they need to be off this Earth, Supposedly in a white Rental Van with Co. plates!;) And hopefully our Lord may bless this family in their time of need and to not see glimpse of anything other than Patriotic support.
RIP WHITE

No don't put them off the earth...garther them all together and send them one way to the heart of Baghdad:rock: .....see how those bastards feel about the military then....F'ing cocksukers.......

Troy's QC SRT said:
No don't put them off the earth...garther them all together and send them one way to the heart of Baghdad:rock: .....see how those bastards feel about the military then....F'ing cocksukers.......

Baghdad or Helmund Provence clearing land mines for our troops

free speech needs protected. however nothing should stop you from counter protesting. 2x4's with white sheets on them, and slayer blared over a PA should do it.

Place was packed. Couldnt get in the church for the crowd. I stayed about an 1.5 hours...the bastards never showed while I was there....now a severe thunderstorm is moving thru the area....If they come now maybe the lightning will take em out...

Got a few pics coming in before my battery went dead..:(

This was the line of cars about half mile from the Church..

000_0177.jpg

A few welcome signs for our Kansas vistors...

000_0178.jpg

000_0179.jpg

000_0180.jpg

000_0181.jpg

TNVIPER said:
Place was packed. Couldnt get in the church for the crowd. I stayed about an 1.5 hours...the bastards never showed while I was there....now a severe thunderstorm is moving thru the area....If they come now maybe the lightning will take em out...
Great news that they didn't show. Looks like the threat of them coming galvanized the community and pulled them together. Thanks for the pics.

RIP Airman White. Soar with the Angels.

Last edited:
OCBob said:
Like I said that will probably be the PGR and ALR. They do a good job of trying to keep the protesters out of view of the family. But they are non-violent, which I have a little trouble agreeing with under these circumstances heheh. I'm telling you, these inbred pukes would not have liked to see the welcome waiting for them had they showed up here that time. Think Laughlin 2002.

I was working a radio channel that night in dispatch right next to the Laughlin channel. That was the one night you could have committed any crime you wanted to in Las Vegas because every officer in the city was either driving to or on a helo to Laughlin. The Laughlin channel was always a bore to work but the dispatcher earned every penny that night.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back