They let me stay..

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
on Friday July 13th 2018 I took my oath and Became an American :rock:

thewelshm

on Friday July 13th 2018 I took my oath and Became an American :rock:

thewelshm

I hope you are not superstitious about Friday the 13th. I also became a citizen this spring, kept my Canadian citizenship as well though. Just in case I ever want to move back.

What’s the wrong way shorty?

To live in America---duh, if ya need to ask you may be one of them. The elitist call them undocumented----Texas call them illegal.

Right is right and wrong never is. Our buddy thewelshm has done it the right way.

To live in America---duh, if ya need to ask you may be one of them. The elitist call them undocumented----Texas call them illegal.

Right is right and wrong never is. Our buddy thewelshm has done it the right way.

Triggered...

I wonder what the law was for those that got off the mayflower uninvited? Most likely your illegal ass descendants looking to escape tyranny and danger without caring for anyone’s legal approval. Funny how justifications change when it’s not your circumstances.

I wonder what the law was for those that got off the mayflower uninvited? Most likely your illegal ass descendants looking to escape tyranny and danger without caring for anyone’s legal approval. Funny how justifications change when it’s not your circumstances.[

Duh---so your saying any laws passed since the Mayflower are void. My goodness, you from the Left coast?

Shorty, you abide by ALL Laws? Or pick and choose what suits you?

Shorty, you abide by ALL Laws? Or pick and choose what suits you?

Pretty well pick and choose. You suggesting we ignore all laws? Remember, they are fleeing corruption yet bring that same corruption to America. If you like their corruption so much go home with them.

"Bringing the same corruption to America"

You know this for fact how? Because it was drummed into your shallow brain by an orange haired Moron?

"Child"? You still have Not answered the question. Who is bringing corruption to the US?
Do you even know? You shot your mouth off, but cannot provide an intelligent answer. Oh that's right, you're Shorty the Slow Adult.

Nevermind...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back