They let me stay..

HA the Mentally Unstable with Firearms. What a ticking timebomb...

Yes sir, children are allowed at out party. Come on down and join the madness.

I fought in Vietnam during '68 TET offensive child----where were you? Oh, you would have gone to Canada. Imagine, we fought and died for the likes of you. My mistake.

If you understood tyranny you would understand the constitution and the right to bare arms.

It has nothing to do with the Tet Offensive or the Constitution. It is an Unstable Nut like you with access to such things as Firearms, Sharp things, etc. You're Nutzo.

Oh and by the way...In Vietnam, you fought to stay alive and for your comrades. There was no threat to the US. Getting thru the TET is an amazing feat. Glad for you. However, nowdays, you are NUTZO.

It has nothing to do with the Tet Offensive or the Constitution. It is an Unstable Nut like you with access to such things as Firearms, Sharp things, etc. You're Nutzo.

Oh and by the way...In Vietnam, you fought to stay alive and for your comrades. There was no threat to the US. Getting thru the TET is an amazing feat. Glad for you. However, nowdays, you are NUTZO.

Child, you have no idea what you are talking about concerning Vietnam. None.

Sonny boy---please come down to Texas and play with this Nutzo. It would be my pleasure to dance a little with you.

Concerning Vietnam, Tell me, What was the threat to the US???? Saigon fell in to N. Vietnam in '75, what effect has that had on the US. Tell me.

So I come to Texas, you gonna try the Jerry Sandusky on me????

HAHAHAHAHA you funny Shorty.

Concerning Vietnam, Tell me, What was the threat to the US???? Saigon fell in to N. Vietnam in '75, what effect has that had on the US. Tell me.

So I come to Texas, you gonna try the Jerry Sandusky on me????

HAHAHAHAHA you funny Shorty.

Oh no, you have resorted to sodomy/homosexuality in your childish tirade. Says it all.

As for Vietnam----that the very reason this country is dead. You children have no sense of honor, duty or service. Thinking you would be happier living in old GAY Paris.

Stupe, again with reading comprehension issues. I never questioned your service. To have gone thru a tour in 'Nam is commendable.

However, your own nimrod President got out of going...Ingrown toenails or some lame excuse. The same guy that berates John McCain. Get F'ing real.

How did Vietnam EVER Threaten freedom in the US????

Stupe, again with reading comprehension issues. I never questioned your service. To have gone thru a tour in 'Nam is commendable.

However, your own nimrod President got out of going...Ingrown toenails or some lame excuse. The same guy that berates John McCain. Get F'ing real.

Remembering uneducated children must resort to using the language they would not use talking to their mothers. Do you use the f-bomb with your kids or your wife?

Last response. YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID

Mods can I respectfully request you close this thread? It has drifted into insults to someone who served this great country.

Paul

Why don't you go somewhere else to bother people? You are like a fly! If ya know what I mean??? ;)

I love your posts! Each one just confirms your ignorance! Keep showing your colors

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back