VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JMB CAI - 200 $

srt001.jpg

Stock Port and polished Throttle Body with NOS Tapped TB spacer - 200 $

IMG00001-20091102-1804.jpg

QTP Cutouts with mopar 2.5" mid pipes " Cutout are already welded in to the mid's - 200 $

Picture149.jpg

IMG00106-20090905-1324.jpg

steel tube Catch Can line w/o Catch Can - 30 $

srt003.jpg

SRT-10 Hood - 500 $

srt006.jpg

Volant CAI - FREE

i will be removing the parts for my truck within the next 2 weeks - if there are anyone interested shoot me a pm

please remember that all items listed price does not include shipping fees

i will be shipping from postal Zip Code 08080

thanks

Chris

Last edited:
EVERYONE BACKOFF...! It's my bday tommorrow and it was meant to be... :elefant: :D

Viper - PM Sent....

You gotta be :toilet: 'in me...hahaha....weew

Volant CAI - Gone

TB w/spacer - pending Sale

Mid pipes w/ QTP Cutouts - pending Sale

Last edited:
SD2005Dustin said:
EVERYONE BACKOFF...! It's my bday tommorrow and it was meant to be... :elefant: :D

Viper - PM Sent....

Ha Ha hi my name is Troy and i buy everything in the for sale section....Your just lucky I don't need any of this:aetsch:

I now own pretty much every common bolt on for the 10 so for the most part my next mods are going to be pretty expensive ;)

But good luck with the truck Dustin, keep a close eye on the forsale section, you'll find some good stuff liek this one from time to time:rock:

SD2005Dustin said:

Viper - PM Sent....

pm replyed

Dude this ess ayche eye tee goes so quick. You literally have to scan this section and be on it within 1 min of the posting to even have a chance at being the first to bite.

Everytime someone puts a TB on here it's gone immediately. I've been trying to get one since October.

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ha Ha hi my name is Troy and i buy everything in the for sale section....Your just lucky I don't need any of this:aetsch:

I now own pretty much every common bolt on for the 10 so for the most part my next mods are going to be pretty expensive ;)

But good luck with the truck Dustin, keep a close eye on the forsale section, you'll find some good stuff liek this one from time to time:rock:

So you got anything layin around you decided not to use and bought something else?...

SD2005Dustin said:
So you got anything layin around you decided not to use and bought something else?...

Ha Ha nope sorry buddy, I buy what I want and plan to keep. I'm also keeping all stock parts :D But just keep a close eye out and stay in the threads, some of my buys have actually been from people talking about doing this and doing that in regular threads and I'll just pm them about them! Can't hurt to ask...all they can say is no....and maybe Go F Yourself :D

Roe TMTS, Roe TB, JMB CAI, Roe Meth inj, new NOS setup, new gauges, new shifter - Venom hood, caltracs new slicks new tunes for torrie and a lotta goodies from tony aka Stinker

VIPER said:
Roe TMTS, Roe TB, JMB CAI, Roe Meth inj, new NOS setup, new gauges, new shifter - Venom hood, caltracs new slicks new tunes for torrie and a lotta goodies from tony aka Stinker

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SD2005Dustin said:
Viper - Got any more of your stuff from your NOS setup you're gettin rid of? Brackets, odd's n' ends...

sorry bud - but all the nos stuff that i have laying around - goes to cody

cody there another care package going out this weekend

10banger said:
Are the mids officially sold and do they mount up to factory manifolds?

no - and no they will not mount up to factory sorry man there 4 long tubes

but they can be modded :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back