Thing's for sale

Things for Sale

Used Roe Water / meth kit (complete kit) and a used snow performance upgraded pump - 150.00 $ + shipping

(2) 5" Magnaflow "round" 2.5" mufflers - new never installed - 100.00 + shipping

maybe up for sale - my stock SRT 10 hood, 400.00 $ + shipping

shocks new never installed - came with my x-metal lowering kit - 100.00 $ + shipping

ill post pictures later today

thanks,

Chris

i also have a RB4 with nav antanna and CD's - im prob looking to see too

Is the meth kit progressive? 3 Bar Map?

its roe's kit, it taps into a fuel inj wire - for the pulse, and the rest is covered with a tune to control it there is no progressive controler

you tune will tell it to ing. under boost at a progressive rate as i understand it

may be interested in this

srt011.jpg

IMG00107-20090905-2007.jpg

Picture080-1.jpg

What are you asking? I have a double DIN Pioneer NAV unit now and full custom sound, want to go back with 100% stock infinity system and stock nav, will have to tear mine apart and see if I can go back to stock or if the previous owner did a hack job.

Roe Meth kit SOLD

(2) 5" Magnaflow "round" 2.5" mufflers - new never installed - 100.00 + shipping

shocks new never installed - came with my x-metal lowering kit - 100.00 $ + shipping

whats left?

im sure ill have more stuff - along the way, pretty much replacing everything with JTSVP parts

im sure ill have more stuff - along the way, pretty much replacing everything with JTSVP parts

PM sent for hood...

i have got ALOT request for the hood " i am unsure if i will be selling it or not " i know my cuz Andy would like the hood for his hemi truck i need to know what he will be doing 1st b4 i can commit to anything....

i still have the :

(2) 5" Magnaflow "round" 2.5" mufflers - new never installed

shocks new never installed - came with my x-metal lowering kit

make an offer - with shipping,... remember i am in New Jersey

if i dont respond right away - please be patient with me, i have alot going on ATM and my internet / txt msg time is limited

thanks

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back