THINK I'M GOING TO SELL....

Hope she beats it. Cancer abounds in my family. My mom has had it 3 times.

Prayers sent.

And I think your truck is perfectly priced.

gare you looking to sell any mods/accessories off of it? Beautiful truck BTW, whoever did those stripes knew what they were doing..

gare you looking to sell any mods/accessories off of it? Beautiful truck BTW, whoever did those stripes knew what they were doing..

Negative on the mods,don't have the time or interest to remove any.thanks for the compliment.

This news breaks my heart Scot. You've always been one of the good guys on this forum over the years. Selling the 10 is one thing (yes priorities should always be kept in order) but my main focus is on you and yours bro. My sincere prayers are with you and your family. Remember that everything happens for a reason. Usually the reasons are unknown to us at first and unclear. But please know that this battle is in GOD'S hands to fight. I am confident your wife will pull through and emerge healthy. Most times the cancer in question seems extremely serious yet people both young and old overcome cancer a lot more than is reported. Stay strong and good my friend. I pray that brighter days are in store for you both.

If you do sell your 10 I hope the next owner appreciates the care you have taken to preserve and maintain her beauty and performance. Your asking price is a steal as far as I'm concerned. I've watched this truck for many years and often wished I were the owner. I tiny smattering of trucks on this forum got that kind of attention from me. The buyer would be lucky indeed.

I hope you stay in touch here Scot and keep us posted especially regarding your wife's recovery. GOD bless.

This news breaks my heart Scot. You've always been one of the good guys on this forum over the years. Selling the 10 is one thing (yes priorities should always be kept in order) but my main focus is on you and yours bro. My sincere prayers are with you and your family. Remember that everything happens for a reason. Usually the reasons are unknown to us at first and unclear. But please know that this battle is in GOD'S hands to fight. I am confident your wife will pull through and emerge healthy. Most times the cancer in question seems extremely serious yet people both young and old overcome cancer a lot more than is reported. Stay strong and good my friend. I pray that brighter days are in store for you both.

If you do sell your 10 I hope the next owner appreciates the care you have taken to preserve and maintain her beauty and performance. Your asking price is a steal as far as I'm concerned. I've watched this truck for many years and often wished I were the owner. I tiny smattering of trucks on this forum got that kind of attention from me. The buyer would be lucky indeed.

I hope you stay in touch here Scot and keep us posted especially regarding your wife's recovery. GOD bless.
thanks for the kind words,Anthony. although it pains me to sell the truck,it pains me even more to know that this next set of chemo may well determine her future. she is one tough cookie,never complaining,always upbeat.i'm on a mission to get the house in costa rica done(,just moving up the time table) as this is her dream (as well as mine) and the truck wouldn't do very well down there! LOL for lack of decent roads! so will buy something down there (won't be as exciting as a srt,probably a mundane toyota or honda (price of gasoline and parts availability determine what you drive) , but we can walk to the beach and surf is world class.just hope she is healthy enough to do so:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back