Thinking about selling my 05 QC SRT-10

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As many of you know she is a red 05 QC and has just south of 13,000 miles on her. I'm thinking of going another direction. My truck has the stainless MBPR dual catback System on her / Drop in K&N filter / Custom double din Avic Z2 Nav system with back & front camera's / Custom wrapped steering wheel & carbon fiber dash trim / Weather Tek floor Liners / Tony's polished throttle Body / SCT Tuner. I also have some stuff that have not yet been installed on her Set of hard radiator pipes / front springs of a RC to lower her with as well as new front break pads (EBC green). I also have the factory exhaust and the factory un modified dash just incase someone would want to go back to stock. I have had her for just over a year and love the truck but think something a bit smaller might work better in my stable. I have never taken her to the track or ran her hard. The previous owner never got her out of the garage.. As for factory options it has NAV, Sunroof, Side Air Bags, bed liner. No sliding rear window or hard tonneau cover.
Nothing wrong with the truck in any way in fact if she doesn't sell no biggie, I'll just lower her a tad and hang on to her for awhile. With that said I would be willing to sell everything for $26,900 with the GM/Dodge Extended Warranty that is good till Feb of 2014. I will take $25,900 without the warranty. The warranty is the best you can get with $100 deductible. Let's hope I come to my senses before she sells. I can send pictures to anyone interested and I do have the title in hand. here is my cell number as well.. (513) 505-5490...

Here are some Pictures of my QC I took this past weekend!
d0fdad72.jpg

273b45b6.jpg

56b0a5c5.jpg

135a34e4.jpg

49e22b71.jpg

4efef82c.jpg

ccb75e87.jpg

Excessv
513-505-5490 Text / Cell

very nice:rock::rock::rock::rock:

It looks like a lot of us are trying to get rid of these bad boy toys. Good luck with your sale

It looks like a lot of us are trying to get rid of these bad boy toys. Good luck with your sale

I'm not :D:D:) The Garage Queen stays :rock: just like Joey's :rock:

Good luck on the sale.

Ok she is 100% for sale now

I have decided to let her go for $24,900 or $25,900 with the warranty. I think this is a fair price and it includes the SCT with Tories tune / MBRP dual Stainless Cat Back system / red hard pipes (not installed) / Pionieer Avic Z2 NAV with front & rear Cameras 40 Gig HD / USB interface / Blue tooth / Tinted windows / Carbon fiber look interior trim & EBC Green Front pads (not installed yet) I also have a set of RC front springs to lower her with. She has rear shackles installed from Tony / a ported throttle body by Tony / bed liner as well as a soft tonneau cover. I have an offer by my dealership but would like to sell it on the Forum. It would be hard seeing her sit on my lot every day till she sells.. :(

What do you guys think about the price? I don't want to give her away but want to be realistic and I think this is..

Feel free to text or email any comments you may have..

Mat
[email protected]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back