Third Brake Light Cover Wanted

VHT

TheBatram07.JPG

Psycho Mythic said:
Yes he is, but its all good, i guess when your truck of the year you can just do that :D :rock:
No show off, I just like photos with my info, more members should do it. ;)
Why just type it? when you can show what it looks like and give them a visual. :)

Anyhow, just trying to help.............

Carlwalski said:
No show off, I just like photos with my info, more members should do it. ;)
Why just type it? when you can show what it looks like and give them a visual. :)

Anyhow, just trying to help.............

Us older blind people read by picture better than by type,,,, Ahh, who the heck am I kidding , We are men and can't read (Directions) Just ask any woman..:D Give me Pics :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: Carl what is that at the top of your back window ?? Looks like some sort of visor??? Where did it come from???

chrisguidry04 said:
I had the vht...but i just bought the Recon set and i love them..they look awesome
That is what I have but VHT tinted, great lights. :)

VIPR PWR said:
Us older blind people read by picture better than by type,,,, Ahh, who the heck am I kidding , We are men and can't read (Directions) Just ask any woman.. Give me Pics :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: Carl what is that at the top of your back window ?? Looks like some sort of visor??? Where did it come from???
Yes, it is a visor. ;) The reason I got this was I felt the rear of our trucks are far too 90 degree with no "soul" per se. They needed something little to break them up just a tad. From the side it gives it just enough break and even better, from the rear, it looks like the perfect match to our stock wing/spoiler. For you old blind people a photo is below lol. Not sure where I got it from now sorry but search for either GTS or Autoshade Dodge Ram Rear Window Deflector and you'll find something. :) Cheers!!

TheBatramA3.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back