This guy definitely loves to detail !

Well crossing the fingers and toes didn’t help today .. float bowl gasket on the carb broke apart .. need to get a new one to even try starting it again. I’m not paying for a stupid oring gasket $15 for a $2.34 part the size of a silver dollar hahahaha ! I will have to see if I can find one at the hardware store or Home Depot that will work …

but first might have to be a new damn TV which went black screen on me today while searching online for a oring … Please send a Preist Exorcism required !
CA746533-6C2E-458C-9629-A9BC2B13E87A.jpeg

Oh boy!! The equipment and appliance demons are out there!! They say when it rains it pours!!
That they are at my place hahahaha ! I’m setting up the demon traps now ,, Garlic , silver bullets , crosses everywhere and Holy water over the doo sills ..

Oh boy!! The equipment and appliance demons are out there!! They say when it rains it pours!!
Yes it’s raining like no tomorrow.. I already had my washer and drier go to the demon world , My old IPad do the hooookie pooookie a few months ago .. but know it’s getting a little ridiculous….

That they are at my place hahahaha ! I’m setting up the demon traps now ,, Garlic , silver bullets , crosses everywhere and Holy water over the doo sills ..
Bwahaha that otter do it!!

Yes it’s raining like no tomorrow.. I already had my washer and drier go to the demon world , My old IPad do the hooookie pooookie a few months ago .. but know it’s getting a little ridiculous….
Like us, you probably only update when there's no other recourse hahah and nothing is ever made as well as whatever broke and that's not always saying a lot!

Like us, you probably only update when there's no other recourse hahah and nothing is ever made as well as whatever broke and that's not always saying a lot!
Well I am washing my clothes by hand now .. and using the super clean on yesterday shorts and shirt .. there slow drying with my improvised air purifier hanging over the shower curtain hahahaha it also doubles as a air freshener pushing the sent of the laundry deferent around the bed room hahaha ! the problem is I can’t find a washer drier that fit in the closet space any longer … I’ve checked everyone and every where .. the kenmore full-size stackable I had is no longer made and it had the right depth needed .. otherwise I would have to modified the walls of the closet , relocate the doors and I’m not willing to do that . So hand washing it will be . I’m only one guy and wash a a few things I wear every 3 to 4 days .. so it really doesn’t take any time … Fill sink with water add detergent , bleach and or super clean now , let soak , slosh around a few times .. then soak ,, go back sometime and rinse and ring the items put shirts on hangers and hang on shower curtain Rod pants towels etc.. just hang over shower curtain Rod , turn on air purifier and let it blow dry till dry .. some shirt that are still a little damp , I’ll hang on my selling fan turn it on medium to finish the process hahahaha ! Actually it takes less time ,water and electric compared to the washer and drier .. and yes I have put clothes in with when taking a shower hahahaha

Well I am washing my clothes by hand now .. and using the super clean on yesterday shorts and shirt .. there slow drying with my improvised air purifier hanging over the shower curtain hahahaha it also doubles as a air freshener pushing the sent of the laundry deferent around the bed room hahaha ! the problem is I can’t find a washer drier that fit in the closet space any longer … I’ve checked everyone and every where .. the kenmore full-size stackable I had is no longer made and it had the right depth needed .. otherwise I would have to modified the walls of the closet , relocate the doors and I’m not willing to do that . So hand washing it will be . I’m only one guy and wash a a few things I wear every 3 to 4 days .. so it really doesn’t take any time … Fill sink with water add detergent , bleach and or super clean now , let soak , slosh around a few times .. then soak ,, go back sometime and rinse and ring the items put shirts on hangers and hang on shower curtain Rod pants towels etc.. just hang over shower curtain Rod , turn on air purifier and let it blow dry till dry .. some shirt that are still a little damp , I’ll hang on my selling fan turn it on medium to finish the process hahahaha ! Actually it takes less time ,water and electric compared to the washer and drier .. and yes I have put clothes in with when taking a shower hahahaha
That works!! Modern conveniences isn't always that convenient! I don't use my drier it's gas house is electric and it's more trouble than worth to change over. Air drying works fine. My niece lives in England and that's how they do it! Just pray your fan is blocked behind the drywall! Lol

That works!! Modern conveniences isn't always that convenient! I don't use my drier it's gas house is electric and it's more trouble than worth to change over. Air drying works fine. My niece lives in England and that's how they do it! Just pray your fan is blocked behind the drywall! Lol
I’m more of the prepper survivalist type not to mention more of the follow the Boy Scout oath type .. BE PREPARED ! Also I like to improvise just like Gunny Highway stated in the movie :D

Vegas was great for drying clothes in less than an hour hanging on a fence .. hahaha !

Vegas was great for drying clothes in less than an hour hanging on a fence .. hahaha !
Desert style!! I visited Hawaii once and nothing would dry!!! Humidity ick

I’m more of the prepper survivalist type not to mention more of the follow the Boy Scout oath type .. BE PREPARED ! Also I like to improvise just like Gunny Highway stated in the movie :D
Hahahaha i grew up that way! No electricity, Dad hauled the water in, raised by wolves. But it's good to know how!

I still only turn lights on when absolutely necessary hahahaha

IMG_0426.jpeg
I still only turn lights on when absolutely necessary hahahaha
I have these placed throughout my place ,,, rechargeable batteries . If the power goes out the neighbors will freak out hahahaha since I’ll be the only one not in the dark or burning candles

Last edited:
Hahahaha i grew up that way! No electricity, Dad hauled the water in, raised by wolves. But it's good to know how!
Absolutely good to know ,, and the way this world is going good to be prepared just in case it escalates and all the amenities people rely on go bye bye ! 99% of people would have zero idea how to survive.

Absolutely good to know ,, and the way this world is going good to be prepared just in case it escalates and all the amenities people rely on go bye bye ! 99% of people would have zero idea how to survive.
True! Then they will wanna be best friends! :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back