This guy on here?

Yes we do need a race day! I think only street legals on Friday nights! Only get about 3 maybe 4 runs ! It gets real busy there and if someone pukes oil on the track it is down for a half hour for cleanup! Need to find a whole day to race

Yes we do need a race day! I think only street legals on Friday nights! Only get about 3 maybe 4 runs ! It gets real busy there and if someone pukes oil on the track it is down for a half hour for cleanup! Need to find a whole day to race

yea i hear ya. There was one night, i think 9 or 10 cars broke down, leaking crap on the truck. Not to mention the staging line up went all the way into the parking lot to the gate where the entrance was. I got 1 run that night and said screw it. I think the first night i went there ever (summer of 09) was the best time. Got there at 6pm, they let us race until 1am...got almost 30 runs in that night. Theres been a few nights where they keep the track open past 11pm, depends how many racers are left.

The guys talking are talking about me in my 370z... lol. They kept talking shit that its a turbo 350z...lol

That was my first night at the track with the car, lol...u can tell i left the damn VDC on at the launch...

I know the guy they're referring to with a Silver Turbo'd 350z, (must have had you mixed up with him)
Sasha, my neighbor, builds custom turbo kits in his garage at home as a side gig.
Pretty decent Welder/Fabricator and real nice guy.

http://www.the370z.com/canada/14654-alberta-owners-turbo-interest.html

IMG_6850.jpg

S1031817.jpg

He said he could hook me up with a Turbo easily if I just leave my Truck at his place for a few days....but it aint cheap.

Last edited:
If you go to Moaprs at the track in the summer it's a show n shine with Mopar club and you run your truck on the track for a few hrs get about 4-6 runs in.

I know the guy they're talking about with the Turbo'd 350z, they even used his name in the vid ;)
Sasha, my neighbor, builds custom turbo kits in his garage at home as a side gig.
Pretty decent Welder/Fabricator and real nice guy.

Alberta owners turbo interest? - Nissan 370Z Forum

IMG_6850.jpg

S1031817.jpg

He said he could hook me up with a Turbo easily if I just leave my Truck at his place for a few days....but it aint cheap.

Turbos are to far away from the heads! Looks kewl from underneath but there has to be alot of lag!!

When is that auto cross . Maybe we should try that

still no dates up for summer autox, there is a Solo Auto-X School going on, on Thursday, April 28 @ 7:00pm (classroom session) and Saturday, April 30 @ 8am (on track session). PM me if you want more details.

Neither will I, i leave on the 27th, come home on the 13th and then I'm gone to practice for the Canandian Forces Small Arms Compitition from the 16-18th of May

The Season Opener is going to be FAST! if the evening temps stay close to freezing

I ran the weather Data through the DragTimes DA Calculator for last Friday night
it started at about 1900 ft at 8pm, dropped to 1300 by 9pm,
...BUT by 11pm it was just below freezing and DA dropped to under 800 ft.!!!

I Have Never seen it that low for Edmonton, (typically see 3500'+)
but I know from testing with my tuner I can drop almost a half second in the early morning when its freezing.

I suspect many are going to see their fastest runs of the season this Friday ...4 more Days! :elefant:

LowestDA.jpg

Last Fall was freakishly Hot for the October season closer 3500'+ DA , this Spring will make up for it from the looks of it.

Last edited:
i hate you...

lol, i want to go so bad but noooo...i have to leave Wed. I'm hoping we get back on the 12th or early enough on the 13th so i can make it, although its probably not a good idea to run on Friday the 13th...

Well Norbert, are you Ready? I'm leaving work at noon today,
Going to strip some weight this time, I'll be at the gates by 5:00

Sure glad the snow missed us last night, Calgary got it instead LOL!
Beautiful clear blue skies today , cool temps, zero chance of rain :rock:

raceweather.jpg

My Buddies bringing his GoPro bumper mounted camera.

Here's me givin' his GreyHound Bus (Quad Cab Hemi) a severe Whoopin' ,
14 second pass, for the first run in the morning at the season closer in October.
Same day you got your 13.1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsIASP8FNA]YouTube - BRH vs MGRAM.wmv[/ame]

Last edited:
i hate you...

lol, i want to go so bad but noooo...i have to leave Wed. I'm hoping we get back on the 12th or early enough on the 13th so i can make it, although its probably not a good idea to run on Friday the 13th...

Friday the 13th was a Great night at Castrol
I even Broke into the 13's :rock:

New Diablo Trinity 93 tune had me beating down a couple new Mustangs and a Subaru WRX STi :eating:

13secrun.jpg

Awesome run bud!! I will try to get there after the long weekend! Weekend before Calgary GTG! Just need alittle polishing and some breakin miles should make mid 12s

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back