This guy on here?

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxaN1tjVp8s&feature=related]YouTube - SS Vs. SRT10[/ame]

Ok me and my gf both looked at the track and im 99.9% sure thats Castrol Raceway in Edmonton AB...looks identical to the track i race at. That being said i know only one black SRT-10 RC that races and he is now supercharged running mid 13's. If you listen closely u can hear the bov that the guy is talking about..but with a time of 14.XX thats defently stock, not to mention, again, i think its the same guy i seen run before.

Yup that's Castrol alrighty.

That could have been Norbert's truck (Huckssrt10),
...But that video is old, uploaded in August 09',

He added a little spray late last Fall
and was very low 13's, damn near 12's at the last run of the season.

I'll bet he will be deep in the 12's this year with his newest additions.

Here's his best run 13.16/108.9 against a supercharged SRT8 Challenger I shot last October

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nXq38823Y]YouTube - 033.AVI[/ame]

Track opens again April 29th :rock:

Norbert (Huckssrt10) Rad (yellow446) and me (Mike) with the little Black Hemi hiding in the background. :eek:

017.jpg

075.jpg

073.jpg

Hey Mike ... U still on here , how's truck running . What's new .
We have to do track days more this year . That was good time .

Trucks running Great!

I got a text from Norbert just yesterday to see if I'm ready for opening day.

Sounds like he has some new performance toys installed and is anxious to test them.
I think He's going to need some dedicated Drag Tires like us if he adds anymore power.

I don't think that was me against the ss . I really sucked at racing the first couple times lmao that was my 13 sec. Run! Thanks for sharing! I hope to get in the 12s on street tires on our first outing . Going 125 shot this time . The lowering kit and caltracs will flatten out the second gear change so should be a bit faster. I have a few gauges to monitor some parameters now . We will wait and see

YouTube - SS Vs. SRT10

Ok me and my gf both looked at the track and im 99.9% sure thats Castrol Raceway in Edmonton AB...looks identical to the track i race at. That being said i know only one black SRT-10 RC that races and he is now supercharged running mid 13's. If you listen closely u can hear the bov that the guy is talking about..but with a time of 14.XX thats defently stock, not to mention, again, i think its the same guy i seen run before.

A SC srt is runnin mid 13s, i thought they were in the 13's stock???

Ya, Castrol is 2200 ft, but corrected altitude is usually between 4000 and 5000 ft.

I dont recognize the black truck if its not Norbert.

Might have been me but it was maybe the year before last . my number last year was 4003.

hemi black, your truck is sick bro,:rock:

Thanks'

She's no ViperTruck...but pretty quick for a fairly stock V8 with sh!tty 3.55 gears
as mentioned the DA is brutal up here, my best run (14.341 at a 3539ft. DA) is [email protected] after DA corrections.

If I ever scrape together the ca$h...
4.56's, Headers, Cam and a little Spray
combined with my 4WD launch on 4 DT's should cut a few tenths and give the V10's a good run.

IMG_1738.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think that was me against the ss . I really sucked at racing the first couple times lmao that was my 13 sec. Run! Thanks for sharing! I hope to get in the 12s on street tires on our first outing . Going 125 shot this time . The lowering kit and caltracs will flatten out the second gear change so should be a bit faster. I have a few gauges to monitor some parameters now . We will wait and see

Good call on the lowering kit ;)
I took some heat for lowering a 4x4, but its one of the best things I did for my Truck.
You've got me seriously thinking about getting mine on the bottle now.

...I still think you'll need some drag tires to get that much power to hook. :rock:

Hey while cruising Youtube I found another run from the same guy who shot the first vid

Looks like the earlier that same day, still light out. This one shows the time at 13.62
(after a staging fail lol) Must have been someones first time ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359htJOQt3Y]YouTube - SRT10 Ram[/ame]

Last edited:
Interested! 50- 75 sounds like a safe starting point, just to get well into the 13's
....But don't I need a custom tune to run the giggle gas?

The biggest obstacle on the 4th Gen Rams is tuning the new VVT (Variable Valve Timing) Eagle engine.
There's a few in the U.S. that have had custom Diablo Sport tunes for Headers and mild Cams
...but I have not heard of anyone spraying a new Hemi Ram yet.

One of the guys from Dodgetalk built his own his Twin Turbo setup on his Black RCSB 4x4
His first base line run was [email protected] in all wheel drive. But he's only on a conservative 8psi boost, dyno'd 471HP/498TQ at the wheels.

He'll be in the 11's once he gets his tune dialed in.
....if I ever win the lotto max I think I'll just ship my truck down to his garage.

Turbo001.jpg

Last edited:
With a stock tune your good with 50 shot. 75 shot is ok if you ;don't engage under 3500 rpm and keep the revs under 5500 rpm.
A tuner will only pull 2 degrees of total timing for every 50 HP shot. the fuel is supplied by the " wet" jet. So a good starting point with a 150 shot would be 6 degrees less total timing. That is safe! Then either track tuning or dyno tuning to get it perfect!
Don't run any nitrous with an optimized tune! The tuner may have Added to the total timing which will detonate with any nitrous

This is only my humble opinion!!! Find a good book on nitrous and educate yourself !

Damn!

I'm currently running a Bully Dog GT, tuned for 93/94 octane,
My rev's are set to 6200, shift points at 6100/6000 and it's at least a half second quicker than stock.

...so I cant just stack a 50-75 shot on top of my current performance tune? That would suck, I Love my tuner!
Sounds like I'd have to give up 20-30 hp (dropping my tune to stock) just to gain 50 :dontknow:

hmmmm, starting to think I should just go with headers/cam and stay N/A

Last edited:
Hey while cruising Youtube I found another run from the same guy who shot the first vid

Looks like the earlier that same day, still light out. This one shows the time at 13.62
(after a staging fail lol) Must have been someones first time ;)

YouTube - SRT10 Ram

The guys talking are talking about me in my 370z... lol. They kept talking shit that its a turbo 350z...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWV4pFMC-0k&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Turbo 350z Vs. Jetta[/ame]

That was my first night at the track with the car, lol...u can tell i left the damn VDC on at the launch...

But yea theres a black RC with a supercharger that was at castrol last year. I never got to line up with him but he was running mid/high 13's...kept spinning like a bitch. I talked to the guy a few times and he said he wanted to build the bottom end...think he needed to work on traction first.

I was hoping to be at the opening night this year (April 29th) but im heading to Wainwright on the 27th and ill be back on the 13th...if i get back in time ill head to the track that night. We should set a date for everyone to go :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back