This is what the Srt10 Was meant to do.

Nice. I liked how that big truck was catching the little guys in several of the sections.

SrtBrad said:
Yeah but what passed him and the bike around half way thru. It was a white small car with a big rear spoiler I think.
I did not recognize any of the cars with the exception of the porches.

That looks like a normal freeway drive for me around Houston... But with less hills and more broke azz English..

man I wish we had a closed course like that around here.looks like ALOT of fun!!

GILMO'S10 said:
man I wish we had a closed course like that around here.looks like ALOT of fun!!

Cool video!!!! Is it just me, or does 06 appear to be Flame (bright) Red?? (see other videos by same user).

I know Road Atlanta has days where people can drive their own vehicles on the track. Maybe we should look into this! :D

At about 1.12 left in the vid it looks like he had a little trouble with third. We aren't the only one's.

Be nice if they made a track like that in the Mts. of North Carolina or Georgia. Just pay to use the Track.

srt 10 jimbo said:
Be nice if they made a track like that in the Mts. of North Carolina or Georgia. Just pay to use the Track.
Tail of the Dragon. :D Joke, just a joke.

Attachments

• Dragon.jpg
    Dragon.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 26
thats what I like,the vid from brad is awesome,love to see the truck in the taller gears,and the vid from axxel.............that guy bouncing off rev lim knows how to get every ounce of power out of that acr viper,to negochiate high speed in the corners really is a good driver,never went beyond 4th gear,thanks you guys.

andrew heywood said:
thats what I like,the vid from brad is awesome,love to see the truck in the taller gears,and the vid from axxel.............that guy bouncing off rev lim knows how to get every ounce of power out of that acr viper,to negochiate high speed in the corners really is a good driver,never went beyond 4th gear,thanks you guys.

Hey fhugger when you come down to LA?

SrtBrad said:
Hey fhugger when you come down to LA?
maybe this weenkend? work is up and down,and I may have to move my lady is doin sketchy stuff, its hard to hang, I have to take a closer look at this,anyways enough about that bs,I will pm you if I can make this sat,or sun,your homie in da hills with the 454s kept the 10? hope so, thank you for the invite,got some bald ass tires I need to address sooon there fronts, backs are almost new lol:D

andrew heywood said:
maybe this weenkend? work is up and down,and I may have to move my lady is doin sketchy stuff, its hard to hang, I have to take a closer look at this,anyways enough about that bs,I will pm you if I can make this sat,or sun,your homie in da hills with the 454s kept the 10? hope so, thank you for the invite,got some bald ass tires I need to address sooon there fronts, backs are almost new lol:D

I have 2 tires for you free of charge if you like with around 40% left on them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back