Those Attending JTSVP PCB Bash 2011

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been talking back and forth with Tony and I'm going to handle the tropheys for the Dyno Day,Race Day, And Car Show. Anybody that wants to help with the cost is more than welcome! There is no set price on how much to contribute. i will collect the funds by means of paypal and see how much we come up with and let Tony be the finally decision on the Awards of his choice. Just a lil something us fellow members can do to help support Tony and his 1 of a kind GTG!:rock: I will place the order a little early just to make sure everything is here in time and nothing gets tore up in delivering!:D If you have some thoughts of your own please feel free to share them. This is a group decision not jus mine but in the end Tony will have the final say:aetsch:

paypal addy
[email protected]

Last edited:
Post up ur Paypal address. U know I'll send something ur way

dyno day awards will be for Most Torque and Most HP

the racing classes will consist of (1 trophey per class)

ladies class, they drive what they want,

bone stock street class
, street tires only , must be street tire, no dr/s , grooved slicks so on, I know DR's and others are dot approved, but this is Street only , bone stock, DR's, anything other than an oem spec tire will not be allowed to enter.

n/a class, no bottles,(bottles must be removed) forced induction, any tire configuration

forced induction class, nos, turbo, supercharger, any tire configuration

open class, basicaly anything but a rental that rolls in the gate

big dog race off, basically the top two winners from the na, the forced induction class, stock class will go head to head for top dog honors only SRT trucks, this will be a dial in race and if it happens the ladies class is 1 in a srt maybe shell run to!

grudge races, these need to be set up before track time, however the call out wants, hand drop, pro light, whatever, special trophey fot the most anticipated grudge match only

you may run in any class, na, can run in forced induction, all may run in
open, but forced induction cannot move down a class.

car show awards will be for top 3 trucks:)

so right now if nothing changes looking at 11 awards total and 1 totally of the way awards for the big dog showdown

Last edited:
Hey chris i'll get with you in the morning about sending you some money. PM your cell # so i can give you a shout.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Just so everybody knows the Z is taking the open class trophy home!! Ill contribute sir lemme see what kinda flow im working with this week :)

getusum said:
Hey chris i'll get with you in the morning about sending you some money. PM your cell # so i can give you a shout.:rock: :rock: :rock:

pm sent:)

Psycho Mythic said:
Just so everybody knows the Z is taking the open class trophy home!! Ill contribute sir lemme see what kinda flow im working with this week :)

aight bud open class might be alil hard with my buds 800hp GTO coming:dontknow: but im pretty sure its all on dial in so ur be more conistant than others id say:D

count me in - pm me, what ya looking for - for donations plz

thanks

cyalata said:
aight bud open class might be alil hard with my buds 800hp GTO coming:dontknow: but im pretty sure its all on dial in so ur be more conistant than others id say:D
Uummm, dayum! Yeah lets do dial in cause the lil Z that could aint rolling like that :eek:

Psycho Mythic said:
Uummm, dayum! Yeah lets do dial in cause the lil Z that could aint rolling like that :eek:

he'll only run low boost he said :) either way he's gotta hook 1st and couldnt hook last year and now with the turbo he prob never will:dontknow:

Hey Chris, paypal sent. Hey could you send me a little info on the system that you put on your truck. I'd like to check it out.

getusum said:
Hey Chris, paypal sent. Hey could you send me a little info on the system that you put on your truck. I'd like to check it out.

pm sent bud! got the funds thanks its greatley appreciated:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

cyalata said:

thanks for the reply - let me get all the parts i need, and ill send it on over bud,.... i gotta get my parts 1st lol need to finish this beast

cyalata said:
he'll only run low boost he said :) either way he's gotta hook 1st and couldnt hook last year and now with the turbo he prob never will:dontknow:
If he's forced to run on streets ive got this! Ill just need a distraction of some sort (.Y.) hehehe :D

Psycho Mythic said:
If he's forced to run on streets ive got this! Ill just need a distraction of some sort (.Y.) hehehe :D

hes fully tubbed and roll cage lol so he will be on slicks:)

VIPER said:
thanks for the reply - let me get all the parts i need, and ill send it on over bud,.... i gotta get my parts 1st lol need to finish this beast

thats cool get ur truck done 1st:aetsch:

Paypal sent. How we doing on funds? Come on guys, every little bit counts. And I'm sure anything extra will go to help Tony pay for track time(in case u didnt know, he put some of his own money in last time), the shrimp he buys for all of us, the little gifts that he gives us and everything he does for us that comes out of his pocket.

Last edited:
VIPER said:
It dont matter, if u get it done or not. The outcome will be the same. Just send him the damn money so he can put my name on the plaque.

Love you. Mean it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back