thoughts

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
guys what are your thoughts.......

i got someone that is willing to pay 35k for my SRT.
17000 miles
mods listed below in sig

i dont need to sell i did not want to sell...this just fell in front of me.

:dontknow:

Give me his name n number

That is on the extreme high end of what they are selling for. If somebody gave me that offer it would be gone.

I think for that kind of money I would sell it. Then you could buy Jim TeTe Bad@ss 10 or the Sick Paxton Supercharger one in New Jersey for sale by that guy, SERPENT!!!

I just got offered $27,000 for mine yesterday and I am sitting at 22,600 miles, tonneau, bed rug, cai and catch can...that is it! Any more than $28,000 and it would have been no questions about it!! Just having no need to sell it makes it tough, im happy with the truck i got and who knows if the next one would be a turd, you know?

I think for 35k, there wouldnt be a question. If you dont sell him yours, give him my contact info. I'll deliver it to him

Take it, take it and run!

35k you can buy another one and still have 5-10k in the bank

Was it an off-the-cuff offer that was made in conversation or was it a legit offer from someone that wants a low mileage truck optioned just like yours. It's not often that someone is will to pay top dollar for something unless they are not familiar what the prices on these have been lately or they HAVE to have your truck whatever it costs. If it was a soft offer made during a conversation I would jump on it immediately before the buyer does some research.

Don't pass that up! Sell it, buy another, then re mod more than the current and still have money left over!

Great deal, then buy a VIPER

I vote sell it too.That is good money for these trucks now. I would sell mine for that.

I vote sell it too.That is good money for these trucks now. I would sell mine for that.

I would happily sell mine for that, turn around buy a lower mileage one or heck buy a nice Gen. 3 Viper.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back