Throttle Body Swap

SRT10 Oiltrash

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to install my Roe Racing TB this weekend along with a Tune by Torrie. I'm very happy with the results, but I couldn't stop there... I figured why not wash and wax it before I head out for the test run. Tell me what you think....:D

021.jpg

022.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

very nice looking 10! I will be waxing mine this weekend as soon as this rain clears up

Appreciate the love everyone, just trying to keep up. Some of the nicest vehicles I have ever seen are on this forum:rock:

Don't forget about the JTSVP Billet one too.............

Do you like the Roe TB im looking into ordering one asap.im stuck between that and the BBK

I like the fact that it's a single blade vs twin blade, I definitely noticed a difference in the throttle response. I'm very happy with the Roe TB:rock:

I could see my reflection lol nah that was proly the phone:D lol looks great tho!!

After looking into them all I went with the Roe I did like the single blade also better

I love my ROE and think it makes more physics sense to have a big bore single blade versus a dual blade with the divider being a restriction as well as the smaller bores. Could be all theoretical though:dontknow::D
I believe most of the fastest trucks run BBK though ;)

I love my ROE and think it makes more physics sense to have a big bore single blade versus a dual blade with the divider being a restriction as well as the smaller bores. Could be all theoretical though:dontknow::D
I believe most of the fastest trucks run BBK though ;)

I'm happy with my BBK. An easy mod if you haven't changed your stock TB.:burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back