thurdsay thursday thursday

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ladys and gents my jet hot coated mopar performance headers, mopar mids mopar cat back and the mopar performance PCM will be installed on thursday night. :D cant wait. bye bye ups truck sound hello real truck sound. UNLEASH THE PONIES. :burnout:

:D :rock: :burnout:

hey dragon, you a Mopar fan? :dontknow:
Hahahahaha, just messin'

Sharpi

How about a baseline dyno before and after. I'd like to see the gains from the mods then maybe I'll open my checkbook.

I HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER DYNO WITH THESE MODS..
BASE WAS 439 HORSE AND 451 TORQ---WITH COLDAIR AND BORLA CAT-BACK
MY SIG HAS THE CURRENT NUMBERS

Almost 60 horse to the wheels, wow.
Are the headers on these trucks restrictive. The headers on our SSRT8's are pretty decent

We want Pics!

I have a guy that may be interested in some Mopar Headers. We talked about him today and his head gaskets (differences).

dragon said:
ladys and gents my jet hot coated mopar performance headers, mopar mids mopar cat back and the mopar performance PCM will be installed on thursday night. :D cant wait. bye bye ups truck sound hello real truck sound. UNLEASH THE PONIES. :burnout:

:D :rock: :burnout:[/QUOTE

Hey Patrick, Sounds like your almost there. I just wanted to let you know i Got my Mopar PCM, And JMB CAI installed. I really like the way the rpm's come on now. Bottom end is much better, And sounds great. Your gonna love it.

J.R.

worthlessthreadwithoutpics4ny.gif

ya baby hang on and enjoy the ride. runs awesome sounds even better and looks sweet. i will post pics later guys.

shade said:
Are the headers on these trucks restrictive. The headers on our SSRT8's are pretty decent

The stockers flow very good. The big gain is losing the cats. If you have a fat budget and want the bling, get the headers. If your cash is short just lose the cats.

Losing the cats and adding a DC Perf. stage two pcm was a huge difference in power for me. With my 4.88 gears at full throttle I am :burnout: everytime in first and second. Feels like a completly different truck with thos two mods.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back