time for a major change

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so today i had to do what i always said I wouldn't. Today traded in the srt-10 , the bee, and the 07 charger , found out the wife is pregnant with our second. Our first is only 3 months. so we need more room in our vehicles and such along with needing 4x4 with our winters. so it breaks my heart but went today and Im getting the wife an 07 limited grand cherokee with 5.7 loaded, and getting an 07 srt8 grand cherokee for me. Ill still be around but had to share , happy and sad at the same time.

Congrats on the new rides. U will mis the 10 but u got sumpthin just as fast and fun.

What is up with all the 10 being traded/sold lately? Obviously this man here has a valid reason, but just seems their is alot for sale. E-bay is loaded with them. Are there that many people that have them as their daily drivers?

I always assumed this was such a rediculous truck most people had them as toys

Youll love that Jeep..brother has one and its a blast to drive.....just sad to see so many selling or trading their trucks....

I really wish I didnt have to , makes me cry the 10 was my dream truck, but I have to take care of my family, at least i got something fun.

Time to fix your sig.

Congrats on the jeeps

I'm in the same boat man, just hoping i can figure it out to not get rid of mine!!

so today i had to do what i always said I wouldn't. Today traded in the srt-10 , the bee, and the 07 charger , found out the wife is pregnant with our second. Our first is only 3 months. so we need more room in our vehicles and such along with needing 4x4 with our winters. so it breaks my heart but went today and Im getting the wife an 07 limited grand cherokee with 5.7 loaded, and getting an 07 srt8 grand cherokee for me. Ill still be around but had to share , happy and sad at the same time.

Congrats on the family buddy!

I got rid of my GTO and bought my 10 to be my family ride. :hmmmm:

Congrats on the new rides. U will mis the 10 but u got sumpthin just as fast and fun.

What is up with all the 10 being traded/sold lately? Obviously this man here has a valid reason, but just seems their is alot for sale. E-bay is loaded with them. Are there that many people that have them as their daily drivers?

I always assumed this was such a rediculous truck most people had them as toys

viperjeff pointed out in another thread(cant remember which one) that it seems to go with the fuel prices, when i bought mine it was a daily driver but now it sits most of the time(still for sale though, just not in any hurry)

Congrats on the new rides man, i really like the Jeeps, i ran a guy a few times down here i was running full slicks and it was still close with him on street tires. they are defff. bad ass

To bad about the truck but the fam comes first. You'll love the Jeep. I race ours at PIR. It runs between 8.2 to 8.5 in the 1/8 mile and low 13's in the 1/4. Not bad for a 4900 # brick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back