Time to let 'er go

Azmotorhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FS. 05 Daytona Ram 4x2 RC. GoManGo color, truck #10877. Stock motor and trans but...
Dynotech satin nickle coated headers, SRT10 parts = Instrument cluster, Seats with Daytona embroidered on the headrests, A pillar oil temp gauge,front knuckles,front brakes,mastercylinder and booster,rear diff with 4.10's,PS rack,rear swaybar,22" OEM wheels
Other stuff done is AEM cold air intake,Canton oil filter, Headers with hi flow cats, Viper electric fan with DCC controller, mopar tow hitch added,Honeycomb grill, blacked out headlights, Truck dropped 2" in front -after putting on SRT10 rear springs drop was not needed in rear, QA1 shocks all the way around, Billet powder coated door handles, Remote start/alarm.
My truck has been very well taken care of and maintained. It has had one scrape on the rt frt bumper cover(shows up on a carfax report).
17000. ObO
ry%3D400

Last edited:
Do you have any pics of the headers and interior? Sounds like a nice setup really would like a look.

Found a Vette I want to get, And the girlfriend has a HD2500 so we dont need 2 trucks.
Got a 47' toyhauler so after garagemahal is built going to be looking hard for a sandrail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back