Times/60ty

Hilgee said:
1.81 on my 11.008 run

my best is 1.78. these tires work really well.

Nice job Hilgee on the 60ty, do some adjusting and the 60ty's will come down.:)

John
M&H

1.85 on what I believe to be a poorly prepped track. I did about 4-5 second burnout and launched at 3500 and spun, but I'm happy with the performance of the tires. Thanks

1.56 on two year old 1200x16 M&H Nostalgia slicks (Stinkers and Roys leftovers):burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
1.56 on two year old 1200x16 M&H Nostalgia slicks (Stinkers and Roys leftovers):burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Nice one FATJACK.:rock:

SlicksMH

FerrariTruck said:
jeez thats terrible:(
If I had more tread or the new design and better track prep it might have even been a very high 1.7. But that sixty still got me a 12.9:rock:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
If I had more tread or the new design and better track prep it might have even been a very high 1.7. But that sixty still got me a 12.9:rock:

Well I might be using brads MH Dr's this thursday at the local 1/8th. The track has some of best prep on the west coast. I hope to pull a 1.7 there and once my front susp mods are done a consist 1.6 with no caltracs no nothing on the rear besides DR's. lets see if I can do it.

John MH can you pm me a price on 2 tires. I need a set of front runners. I would prefer a 28" tall tire if avail but I only see 27" availble in a 15" rim.

Heck Trainman was pulling 1.8 the same day I was getting 1.9's. And he has the new and improved 390. I take it you are going to Famoso? Trainman likes the prep better there than Sacramento I think. Go give it hell!

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Heck Trainman was pulling 1.8 the same day I was getting 1.9's. And he has the new and improved 390. I take it you are going to Famoso? Trainman likes the prep better there than Sacramento I think.

Nope 1/8th. Its irwindale raceway... By far one of the best preped tracks. King of snapping honda axles:D

No need for the 1/4 right now since most of the work needs to be done in the first 330 anyhow.

FerrariTruck said:
Nope 1/8th. Its irwindale raceway... By far one of the best preped tracks. King of snapping honda axles:D

No need for the 1/4 right now since most of the work needs to be done in the first 330 anyhow.
So True. Less wear and tear on your ride too.

Do you guys know that Trainman did a 1.65 60ty on a new set of 390.

SlicksMH

SlicksMH said:
Do you guys know that Trainman did a 1.65 60ty on a new set of 390.

SlicksMH
Yep and I saw them too:rock: But he was only able to get 1.8 the same night I was getting 1.9's. Track prep wasn't there. That was the first time I ever spun the 390's and got some axle hop too.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Yep and I saw them too:rock: But he was only able to get 1.8 the same night I was getting 1.9's. Track prep wasn't there. That was the first time I ever spun the 390's and got some axle hop too.

I have somebody running the 390's in a dodge car right now with twin turbos, he took them out for a test last week and he told me he could not brake them lose. Soon he will be going to the track to make a record run. :burnout: Will see what happen.

SlicksMH

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back