Times/60ty

1.74 with lower then normal launch RPM. I'll be needing a new set soon.

SlicksMH said:
I have somebody running the 390's in a dodge car right now with twin turbos, he took them out for a test last week and he told me he could not brake them lose. Soon he will be going to the track to make a record run. :burnout: Will see what happen.

SlicksMH
I am mostly blaming my spinning on my 390's being old and have over 40 runs on them. Need to get some new ones but can't right now:mad: Mine still hooked like a MF on the 1-2 shift:rock: :burnout:

John MH can you pm me a price on 2 tires. I need a set of front runners. I would prefer a 28" tall tire if avail but I only see 27" availble in a 15" rim

tsmith3 said:
1.74 with lower then normal launch RPM. I'll be needing a new set soon.

PM me when you are ready, this new 390 is one bad boy. :D

SlicksMH

FerrariTruck said:
John MH can you pm me a price on 2 tires. I need a set of front runners. I would prefer a 28" tall tire if avail but I only see 27" availble in a 15" rim

That is the tallest we have the 27"er. Is that what you want.

SlicksMH

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I am mostly blaming my spinning on my 390's being old and have over 40 runs on them. Need to get some new ones but can't right now:mad: Mine still hooked like a MF on the 1-2 shift:rock: :burnout:

How old are they ?

SlicksMH

SlicksMH said:
That is the tallest we have the 27"er. Is that what you want.

SlicksMH

well i'm not sure really...do you think that tire is tall enough to work for our trucks or do you think i should look into the 28" that moroso sells called ds2?

SlicksMH said:
How old are they ?

SlicksMH
I cant remember his screen name right now but he had the supercharged Paxton in the Denver area(the guy I bought them from). They will be 3 years old after this season.

EDIT: I bought them from Dave T(Badvenm)

Last edited:
FerrariTruck said:
well i'm not sure really...do you think that tire is tall enough to work for our trucks or do you think i should look into the 28" that moroso sells called ds2?

How wide is the rim 15"x ?

SlicksMH

SlicksMH said:
How wide is the rim 15"x ?

SlicksMH

well i havent bought it yet either but that was another of my questions. do you think the front runners you sell will work on a 15x6 or is a 15x4 or 15x5 max they can do?

FerrariTruck said:
well i havent bought it yet either but that was another of my questions. do you think the front runners you sell will work on a 15x6 or is a 15x4 or 15x5 max they can do?

15x5 would be find.

How about a 5x28" tall front radial, what do you think.

SlicksMH

SlicksMH said:
15x5 would be find.

ok good heres the rims i'm looking at getting. I will be running this on 70 monte carlo and on the truck as well. thats kinda why i want the 27" but i know the 28" would be much better for the truck. do you think the tire size will matter much? as far looks, weight capacity, traction for a 5100lb truck?

my main conerns are them being safe for the heavy truck and light

FerrariTruck said:
ok good heres the rims i'm looking at getting. I will be running this on 70 monte carlo and on the truck as well. thats kinda why i want the 27" but i know the 28" would be much better for the truck. do you think the tire size will matter much? as far looks, weight capacity, traction for a 5100lb truck?

my main conerns are them being safe for the heavy truck and light

If you only run this tire at the track....... Guys in trucks are doing that already, but only at the tarck.

SlicksMH

What what do you guys think about a.

5x28-15" front runner in a radial.

5x28-17"

That will hold the weight, for the trucks.

1.807 60 with a dead idle launch (auto) with M&H Drag Radials and Eagle Alloys (rear only). No Caltracs...

Could you provide a price (p.m.?) on the new 390s? Mine won't bite off the line anymore...they are almost down to the wear-bars, so I think that may be the problem...

Ronnie

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
1.807 60 with a dead idle launch (auto) with M&H Drag Radials and Eagle Alloys (rear only). No Caltracs...

Could you provide a price (p.m.?) on the new 390s? Mine won't bite off the line anymore...they are almost down to the wear-bars, so I think that may be the problem...

Ronnie

PM sent Ronnie. :rock:

Not sure if it's my best, but a couple of months back, on bald 390-45-17's I've cut a
1.746 60' in me 5000+ lb 5.7 hemi QC.

Best launch last night on my latest 3 day old almost too fresh set was a 1.755 60' also at 5000+ lbs,

Oh and and with that's all with stock suspension not even spring clamps.
M&H Rocks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back