Timeslips,HP,QC's to RC's

tidnab said:
I lost track... the number in question I thought was 862...
'let's be clear' <that's my Obama impersonation>.. I have most of they dynos and timeslips... and I can guarantee that the tank does not put down ~862RWHP without the bottle(so yeah Dom you're right)..... from every thing I can tell it's ~700 give or take... so what is that 862 number? 125 shot? 300 shot? :p <shrug> does it really matter? The truck was tuned to do a 1/4 mile time not to show high numbers on a dyno... supposedly the engine can handle a 500-700 shot... a few problems with that... 1: the tranny would probably go kablooey (again) and 2: on a track it wouldn't actually move (atleast not from what I've seen)
read the post im not even talkin about your truck we were talkin about justins i have no idea what your numbers are:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Hey gang....

The tank never had a dyno pull over 900...

The truck's N2O tune pulled a lot of power to allow motor survival....The key of the big Nos shot was the immeadiate torque it provides....

the thing I was going to try next was some long ass bump stops in the front so I could raise the nose an inch or 2 and have it stay there.....if Ryan tries this I think there is another 1/2 second there as the NOS in 1st and second had to be ramped in.....

505'sFastestViper. said:
read the post im not even talkin about your truck we were talkin about justins i have no idea what your numbers are:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

hence the words 'i lost track' didn't read every line... prolly how i got lost...:p .

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back