Tinted Headlights

Harasin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've seen a few 06's with tinted headlights, looks awesome. Anyone here with an 04-05 with tinted headlights? I'm wanting to do it to my truck. Thanks :) POST PICS!!

Oh, i meant smoked headlights, but if you have pics of either post em up! trying to get ideas

Mine is a 06, but they are covers. I wasn't sure how the local law inforcement was going to respond so I got covers to test the waters. So far so good. I have driven to several towns throughout FL and no issues yet.

oldcolt said:
Hey Walbert, who make's the smoked covers?

GTS, they have been making headlight covers for awhile.

I bought some off eBay. Here is a link to some just like 'em.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002...id=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:12|39:1|72:1171

DSC_0360.jpg

walbert said:
Mine is a 06, but they are covers. I wasn't sure how the local law inforcement was going to respond so I got covers to test the waters. So far so good. I have driven to several towns throughout FL and no issues yet.
Trucks looking good there bud......You've done some upgrades and that hood is sweet!:rock:
Florida cops are pretty straight for the most part:D

I have Lamin-x tint on my lenses. Light shines through them with no issues.

P6080076.jpg

P6080081.jpg

Driver side tinted, passenger is stock.

P5120015.jpg

Last edited:
MikeNice said:
EMT/SRT said:
I bought some off eBay. Here is a link to some just like 'em.....

Is that them in the picture (your truck)?
If not are they tinted?

That's them in the pic. And no they are not tinted. The lenses are clear but the insides of the light is black instead of chrome.

MikeNice said:
EMT/SRT said:
Look Great:rock:

Thanks I'm actually running the stock lenses right now. Had a problem with the JDM Headlights......

The little bulb shields melted and colapsed and blew the bulb. Crazy thing is, it did both sides in one day.:dontknow: I have no idea how my turn signal bulbs got that hot.

DSC_0354.jpg

ViperPunk said:
just got busted cuz in florida you cant have any tint on the fronts
You live more north where cops are ball busters......things like that fly down this way:D

I'm thinking about the GTS ones myself. Just in case the cops give me any issues.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back