Tinted Windows - Post Them Up!

Carlwalski, what is up with the Billy Boat system? i got to see it. I am eager to put them on.

Sorry mate, didn't see your post. We are still working on my Ram bud. Trust me, I'm as eager as you lol......you want to hear it, I want to drive it!!!!! :D Be at least a week away yet. Doing all my mods at once aka hitting it hard. ;)

Back top topic: 5% rear and 20% side windows

5AND20Tints.jpg

5AND20Tints1.jpg

5AND20Tints2.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Sorry mate, didn't see your post. We are still working on my Ram bud. Trust me, I'm as eager as you lol......you want to hear it, I want to drive it!!!!! :D Be at least a week away yet. Doing all my mods at once aka hitting it hard. ;)

Back top topic: 5% rear and 20% side windows

5AND20Tints.jpg

5AND20Tints1.jpg

5AND20Tints2.jpg
CARL JUST A FYI BOTH OF THE TRUCK COSTED AROUND $125.00 TO DO AND THE TINT IS TO THE TOP IF I CAN ILL TAKE MORE PICS NOW THAT I HAVE TIME

All and any info is good brother. What ever helps another owner out now or in the future is good.
When you say "to the top" what do you mean exactly, able to clarify please. :) Also, your front windshield is stock, correct?

Carlwalski said:
All and any info is good brother. What ever helps another owner out now or in the future is good.
When you say "to the top" what do you mean exactly, able to clarify please. :) Also, your front windshield is stock, correct?
STOCK WINDSHIELD ILL TAKE PICS OF THE SIDES TO CLEAR IT UP

15% FRONT. DOUBLE ON REAR

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 25
Back